Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheating Wayne Rooney beds hooker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've lost some respect towards rooney, I think he's a great player and one of the best in the world but the fact he had to pay for sex disappoints me and also the fact he cheated on his girl while she was pregnant...u don't do that kinda **** to your girl when she's goin to have your kid.

Comment

Rooney=Real Man™

Comment

Oh dear. Another one caught out, his marriage will be destroyed by the media now. This is going to be next Ashley Cole & Cheryl Cole scenario. Thanks to the media, Rooney is done.

Comment

English football players need to learn to keep it in the trouseres.

Comment

21? i thought he liked them old

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
              English football players need to learn to keep it in the trouseres.
              thats true mate and if they are going to fuk different *****es dont get married,stay single and live the playboy life style,fuk as many hoes as they want and the media cant do fuk all about it,

silly ****

Comment

Originally posted by Le4 View Post
                21? i thought he liked them old
                lol

he used to fuk old *****es,i remember that,some of them were proper munters

Comment

Rooney doesnt need hookers, he could easily get some for free.

I can see why he cheated though, Colleen is ugly as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    it's interesting is how many of these footballers pay for sex
                    whats even more interesting is how many of these whores admit to being hookers ... to get their name in the news ..... stupid sluts

Comment

LOL, the grannie Rooney fucked is in her 40's WTF! I thought she was proper old and shit.

Comment

Working...
                      X