No announcement yet.

Obama is siding with the republican ideas to fix the economy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
    the thread starter is and idiot... that is all.
    why is the thread starter an idiot?

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
      why is the thread starter an idiot?
      because what he is saying is false and has no proof to back up his claims.

Comment

because what he is saying is false and has no proof to back up his claims.
        You're a ****ing ******, all the news stations are reporting it moron.

Comment

Man you die hard democrats need take take a breath. Tax cuts to stimulate the economy are not just republican ideas. It does work however. Kennedy did the same thing. If Obama does cut taxes for "the rich" it will prove that he's listening to real economic experts and not class warfare idiots in congress. For that I will give him props.

Comment

Originally posted by CastorTroy View Post
            You're a ****ing ******, all the news stations are reporting it moron.
            All the news stations have websites too.. & guess what they have journalists!
            Not one link.. One.
            You should stay out of American affairs anyway. Our country doesn't concern you.

btw, a politicians primary job is to get elected.
            The only idiot and ****** here is you.

Comment

All the news stations have websites too.. & guess what they have journalists!
              Not one link.. One.
              You should stay out of American affairs anyway. Our country doesn't concern you.

btw, a politicians primary job is to get elected.
              The only idiot and ****** here is you.
              you're a dumb ass please stop posting on my topic, ****ing crackhead. Go back to smoking your crack

Comment

Originally posted by JACK BURTON View Post
                Man you die hard democrats need take take a breath. Tax cuts to stimulate the economy are not just republican ideas. It does work however. Kennedy did the same thing. If Obama does cut taxes for "the rich" it will prove that he's listening to real economic experts and not class warfare idiots in congress. For that I will give him props.
                I hope he doesn't cut taxes for the rich and all that "real economic experts" stuff is bull****..
                Those "real economic experts" are what got us in this situation and the tax cuts for the rich played a part too.

At the end, I'm glad he is taking ideas from both sides and showing he can reach across party lines unlike the dip**** republicans who tried to do eveything their own way and realized there way was wrong. At least this time it will be a joint effort.

Comment

Originally posted by CastorTroy View Post
                  you're a dumb ass please stop posting on my topic, ****ing crackhead. Go back to smoking your crack

oo.. and this proves your point how?
                  I'm going to post a picture of Tyron Biggums to discredit Sin City's post!
                  Well you didn't.. all you did was ignore it.
                  This only further validates the point that you are an idiot that can't debate or
                  rationalize.

Comment

I hope he doesn't cut taxes for the rich and all that "real economic experts" stuff is bull****..
                    Those "real economic experts" are what got us in this situation and the tax cuts for the rich played a part too.

At the end, I'm glad he is taking ideas from both sides and showing he can reach across party lines unlike the dip**** republicans who tried to do eveything their own way and realized there way was wrong. At least this time it will be a joint effort.
                    our economny was fine for the majority of bush term so i don't know what you mean.
                    in the 60's a similar situation happened when a recession had started under a republican president so because of that reason most decided to vote for a democratic president in jimmy carter and he did nothing to help the recession the following president a republican in reagan eventually fixed an economy that was in a recession for 6 years

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                      our economny was fine for the majority of bush term so i don't know what you mean.
                      in the 60's a similar situation happened when a recession had started under a republican president so because of that reason most decided to vote for a democratic president in jimmy carter and he did nothing to help the recession the following president a republican in reagan eventually fixed an economy that was in a recession for 6 years
                      Reaganomics = lol.
                      & damn.. you conservatives are stuck in the past.
                      the only person you can point to is Jimmy Carter.
                      That's all you guys talk about.. What's with the obsession?
                      I wasn't around for Carter.. but I was around for Clinton.
                      Clinton > The dickhead you guys elected into office.

Comment

Working...
                      X