Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are the British trying to Ban Donald Trump???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    how on earth do you expect me to respond to this minutiae ? i'm left with something totally incoherent.
    It was written in simple English. Which part(s) specifically are you having trouble with?

what this country needs are euphemisms. better management. good people. obama makes bad deals.
    Not sure about the euphemisms part, but we definitely need better management. And yes, Obama has made some horribly bad deals.

Comment

and really, 1bad65 , how isn't one "censoring" religion when he mandates that you can't fly in a plane if you're all muzzed our in your berka?

i guess you can drop the muslim act if you really, really want to get on a plane

i understand that i'm baiting you to talk semantics, but the shoe fits

Comment

it's kind of being implied if you're not just looking to argue semantics like a 10 year old
        No, it's that I state what I state and nothing more.

"Implied" is a code word for 'Im going to be making a strawman argument'.

Do you need me to link you to Miriam-Webster and we can see the definition of 'censorship' and 'discrimination'?

Comment

and really, 1bad65 , how isn't one "censoring" religion when he mandates that you can't fly in a plane if you're all muzzed our in your berka?
          Again, I used the proper word, "discrimination".

i understand that i'm baiting you to talk semantics, but the shoe fits
          I'm not playing semantics. Again, we can go to Miriam-Webster and see who is and who is not playing semantics.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            No, it's that I state what I state and nothing more.

"Implied" is a code word for 'Im going to be making a strawman argument'.

Do you need me to link you to Miriam-Webster and we can see the definition of 'censorship' and 'discrimination'?

yes, post the link like discriminating against muslims and censoring muslim beliefs can't be the same thing, or that these descriptions can't describe the same act.

muslim registration doesn't censor religion. and neither does not letting those bastards on a plane! trump says so

Comment

the meaningful part of any definition of the word censor involves suppression. muslim beliefs aren't being suppressed when you don't let them on a plane, evidently.

i can't believe i'm here talking semantics with a guy who doesn't think muslim registation is a form of censorship. it's 3:51 on a wednesday, and i'm professionally employed! and yet, here i am

Comment

so trump gets mobbed about what he said after the san bernardino attacks but where was the outrage when hillary said this after 9/11?

"Let’s talk about American life now, though," said ABC host Sam Donaldson. "What happens in the future from the standpoint of the question of security versus relaxation or giving up some of the freedoms that we’ve enjoyed in this country? How far do we go, for instance, on airline security?"

"Well, I think everyone recognizes we have to tighten security. We have to do whatever it takes to keep our people safe", Hillary Clinton replied.

Donaldson said, "Including profiling, senator?"

"I think we have to do whatever it takes, Sam. And I believe that, you know, Tuesday changed everything. Tuesday was a day that America has never, ever had to experience. And I hope to heaven that we never have to again. But we are in a war situation, and we’re going to have to do things people do in times of war. I just heard your interview with the mayor, and I think he’s right to look at examples in history like the Battle of Britain. Many of us have been studying what others did to carry on. And we know that we have to make tradeoffs in convenience, in our freedom of movement, without undercutting or losing our way of life and our values, which I really want to make America special and great. And we can’t ever let anyone undermine that."
                isn't hillary considered a pc crusader and a best friend to all muslims by libtards? why the double standards?

Comment

yes, post the link like discriminating against muslims and censoring muslim beliefs can't be the same thing, or that these descriptions can't describe the same act.
                  It is what it is. And the definitions are what they are.

muslim registration doesn't censor religion. and neither does not letting those bastards on a plane! trump says so
                  Correct, except the 'Trump says so' part.

For the umpteenth time, it's discrimination.
                  Last edited by 1bad65; 01-20-2016, 04:17 PM.

Comment

the meaningful part of any definition of the word censor involves suppression.
                    What do you mean by "meaningful part"? Do you only accept the parts of definitions that fit your liking?

muslim beliefs aren't being suppressed when you don't let them on a plane, evidently.
                    I never claimed that either.

i can't believe i'm here talking semantics with a guy who doesn't think muslim registation is a form of censorship.
                    You're not. I'm offering to post up the actual definitions, while you're going on about the "meaningful parts" of definitions.

it's 3:51 on a wednesday, and i'm professionally employed! and yet, here i am
                    Correct. I'm at work today. My job allows me to work while at times being able to use the Internet.

Comment

seems that people who don't agree with trump or don't like him don't bother with context or grasp what he actually said. they see a loud mouth white guy in a suit saying "politically incorrect" things so therefore he's a dumb racist lolol. couple that with the fact that the mainstream media are spreading misinformation and outright manipulation against him.

it's comical that the alleged dumb racist is the only one on the stage with a foreign policy that doesn't involve nuclear war with brown and yellow people.

Comment

Working...
                      X