Amir Khan: I can take Floyd Mayweather’s throne and be ‘The Best Ever’

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan is already TBE

Comment

He's not even the best ever in Lancashire!

Comment

Khan is a massive bragger and that's it. He doesn't fight anybody good. The last time he fought somebody good was over 3 years ago when Garcia knocked him out. Khan was doing his usual big talking and bragging just before he fought Garcia. He said he was going to knock Danny into Angel's lap. It didn't work out so well for king Khan. Khan will take over Mayweather's place as the best ever when pigs fly. The first time Khan has the balls to fight a Brook, Porter, Pacquiao or Thurman his glass jaw will get shattered again and he will have another KO loss on his record. But nobody can out talk or out brag Khan.

Comment

I just threw up.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
            Khan is already TBE
            If I believed for one second that Khan was the best ever I would quit watching boxing. Khan is not even in the top 200 boxers fighting today. He is a better than average fighter with a very weak chin and he has become a cherry picker as well. The first time he fights a top 5 welterweight who can punch with speed, accuracy and power it well be lights out Khan all over again.

Comment

Sorry, I meant to say it will be lights out Khan all over again.

Comment

khan can scrap but he doesn't have the tools to beat all the top guys at 147

Comment

Working...
                X