Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin... Why Counter Game and Defensive Shells Don't Work against him...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    Is that where this fraud Canelo competes, the chitlin circuit?

you can say what you want about Canelo....is GGG a fraud? Canelo has a better resume and won titles at 2 divisions, so what does that make GGG?

Kirkland def wasnt a great opponent nor was Angulo. Sadly GGG has all those kos but half the guys were already kayoed before. He is 34, with 35 fights and only fought 3 former/future titlists. They called mayweather a fraud too, even though by fight 35 he was a 3 division champion, 2 lineal 11 titles defenses and half a dozen champs defeated.

Just because I like or dislike someone, im not gonna discredit them. Critiquing with facts is more my speed.

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post

you can say what you want about Canelo....is GGG a fraud? Canelo has a better resume and won titles at 2 divisions, so what does that make GGG?

Kirkland def wasnt a great opponent nor was Angulo. Sadly GGG has all those kos but half the guys were already kayoed before. He is 34, with 35 fights and only fought 3 former/future titlists. They called mayweather a fraud too, even though by fight 35 he was a 3 division champion, 2 lineal 11 titles defenses and half a dozen champs defeated.

Just because I like or dislike someone, im not gonna discredit them. Critiquing with facts is more my speed.
      Ever heard of a champ insisting on a CW for a mando defense? Ever heard of a champ demanding a CW while outweighing the Challenger fight night? How about a champ demanding a maximal CW? No? There's your fraud, fact- boy

Comment

Ever heard of a champ insisting on a CW for a mando defense? Ever heard of a champ demanding a CW while outweighing the Challenger fight night? How about a champ demanding a maximal CW? No? There's your fraud, fact- boy
        I dont pay attention to the mandatory stuff....most times the opponents are no names like Wade. I just want to see the best fight the best. Hopkins was the champion but he came down for Oscar who was the bigger star. Its not that complex. Kick his ass at whatever weight, dude was at 160 30 months out any. Plus he'll do it for floyd but not Canelo who is a bigger name, more accomplished and makes more $...fight him at 155 and never worry about doing that again.

so is GGG a fraud?? His resume isnt as good...its disrespectful to both fighters but if youre gonna call some one a fraud, Call the least accomplished guy a fraud....all those kos but no one noteworthy....fact-Man, you stand corrected.

Comment

ever heard of a poster confusing a voluntary defense vs a mandatory?

for example, Alvarez hasn't even defended his belt yet, under the terms he went through with Cotto which he won the belt.

Khan vs Alvarez generates a lot of money and the catchweight coincedentally accomodates Khan..

Comment

Working...
          X