No announcement yet.

I told my girl that I think she is cheating on me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I told my girl that I think she is cheating on me

Me and girl friend been fighting because i don't spend enough time with her, I'm stuck at home doing work most of the time

She gets a bit distant for the past week

Saturday night she goes to her friends social gathering

I decided to show up unexpected to see what she is doing, I get there late, most people left, only gf, her friend, and 2 guys(1 guy being her friend's roommate) are there.

I thought it was weird, but I played it cool, talked to gf, talked to everyone, then I left.

Next day I call , and offer to pick her up from her friend's house....gf tells me she has a dinner/meeting at night time so she is going to stay out longer.

I lose it and I call her out, telling her if she is going to cheat on me, then we should break up first. etc.

She starts crying over the phone, telling me she didn't cheat at all and that I'm hurting her so much by accusing her.

Now she won't answer my phone calls or my texts.

What to do ?
    Last edited by bbos; 01-18-2015, 10:45 PM.

**** her, a ***** who cris when you accuse her of **** is guilty. And best believe she ****ed or sucked that guy at her friends house.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      **** her, a ***** who cris when you accuse her of **** is guilty. And best believe she ****ed or sucked that guy at her friends house.
      she always cry doe, even when we argue and i get angry at her, she starts crying.

Comment

Slap the bitch around a little.

Comment

Apologize through text. Tell her you over-reacted. But tell her next time you would like to know if there will be any guys there and it doesn't make you comfortable if there is without you knowing.

Comment

She was hurt cuz she probably knew that u busted her somehow and she felt guilty, or she was sad cuz she felt that u don't trust her, anyway u should stay cool and don't push her further, don't call her or text her anymore and she will contact you soon. When she does try to be calm and try to sort things out, all women need attention and this might be the problem in your case. When you are sorting things out with her try not to confront her with that cheating stuff and try to focus on the root cause of the problem, once women are confronted they become defensive and conversation goes nowhere after that.

Comment

Beat her ass up. She's cheating on you dude

Comment

I would just apologize and say that you were overreacting so her guard is down. Then you begin your own investigation on her and catch her in the act. Here's the thing, women will go to their grave before admitting they cheated, you have to find some hard evidence on your own.

Comment

eat her butt. trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    I would just apologize and say that you were overreacting so her guard is down. Then you begin your own investigation on her and catch her in the act. Here's the thing, women will go to their grave before admitting they cheated, you have to find some hard evidence on your own.
                    This jigga knows how the right paths to take in these situations. Enjoy this Beer

Comment

Working...
                    X