• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol Pacman was like 'come on, be serious'

brilliant, chopped Floyd's career up in one look

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
        manny should have been fighting at WW a while ago. but here is the difference. yall expect pac to under achieve.
        if you would have told me that pac would be comign to WW and fighting nothing but compromised fighters coming off brutal losses within their last two fights and getting credit for it, i wouldnt have believed you
        Your whole response is so idiotic, I don't even know where to begin. Well that's what happens when casual fans visit boxrec a few times.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
          Your whole response is so idiotic, I don't even know where to begin. Well that's what happens when casual fans visit boxrec a few times.
          yep. gotcha *******.

easy work

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
            yep. gotcha *******.

easy work
            Again I'm baffled by your stupidity. At first I thought you were just joking around, but got d@mn, stupid mofo's like you truly exist.

Comment

Again I'm baffled by your stupidity. At first I thought you were just joking around, but got d@mn, stupid mofo's like you truly exist.
              i'm pretty sure that dude's just a kid bro. i trolled him before but after noticing his type of thinking, attention span, and reasoning... i felt so bad i wanted to apologize... it's like bullying a 12 year-old.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
                bwhahahahahahahahaah!!!!

Comment

Just ignore him. There's no reason to let him get to you.

It's no secret that he's a hateful, immature, close minded and bitter troll with nothing to contribute.

and it's not like he's said anything different since he joined, why aren't you used to it by now?

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
                    lol there's the money shot...

Comment

• best part of that entire episode...

PAC looks down on what Floyd has done

Comment

Working...
                      X