Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I order the Barrea-Khan fight in the U.S. ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I order the Barrea-Khan fight in the U.S. ?

I know that this fight is goin to be on Sky Box Office PPV. But how can I get it over in the states? Also does anyone now what time it will start in the U.S. ?

Do you have DirecTV or digital cable? Where do you live? I'll try to figure it out for you if you can give me that info...

Comment

Integrated Sports is distributing three 12-round championship bouts featured on the "Khan-Barrera" card, presented by Frank Warren, in North America for live viewing at 4 PM/ET - 1 PM/PT on cable and satellite pay-per-view via iN Demand, TVN, DirecTV and Dish Network in the United States, as well as Shaw Cable, Viewer's Choice, Star Choice and Bell TV in Canada, for a suggested retail price of only $24.95.
      http://www.integratedsportsnet.com/a...article_id=122

Comment

Originally posted by cupcrazy01 View Post
        Do you have DirecTV or digital cable? Where do you live? I'll try to figure it out for you if you can give me that info...
        I have comcast and live in new jersey. BTW thanks for the response. I figured i wasnt gonna watch this fight then I remember it was overseas meaning that it would play early in the states so I said why not.

Comment

is it this saturday?

Comment

www.justin.tv

Comment

Originally posted by comanick View Post
              I have comcast and live in new jersey. BTW thanks for the response. I figured i wasnt gonna watch this fight then I remember it was overseas meaning that it would play early in the states so I said why not.
              As Silencers post surely made it clear, you should be able to get the PPV. The card is featured in the PPV section of the Comcast website as well (www.comcast.com), so there's no reason to think you'll be left out. It says the card starts at 4pm EST.

Comment

Originally posted by cupcrazy01 View Post
                As Silencers post surely made it clear, you should be able to get the PPV. The card is featured in the PPV section of the Comcast website as well (www.comcast.com), so there's no reason to think you'll be left out. It says the card starts at 4pm EST.
                Thanks for the help fellas. BTW I think barrera beats khan. I just dont think marco is far enough gone at this point to lose to khan. i mean khan has the talent but I dont think he has the heart or chin to beat an elite fighter yet. I can see him losing this fight from a mental standpoint .

Comment

Working...
                X