No announcement yet.

FBI needs to look into boxing corruption like they did FIFA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FBI needs to look into boxing corruption like they did FIFA

There is to many shady men in the sport of boxing I wouldn't mind the FBI check in to take a look at companies like top rank/golden boy and shady people like sam watson and al haymon.....boxing needs a clean up just like FIFA (aka soccer).......for some reason I feel some shady stuff is going to happen during the Khan vs Canelo so Canelo avoids GGG.....for a Rematch Khan vs Canelo 2 in September.....

FIFA corruption makes boxing holy. The FBI wouldn't waste their time. FBI agents respect men with gloves not that footsy shizz

Comment

Yep FBI needs to focus on boxing instead of drug cartels,murders etc etc

Comment

The last time the federal government sent a young tax attorney to look into the books and corruption of boxing he found so much corruption and money laundering that he decided to quit his government job as a tax lawyer and became a boxing promoter. His name is Bob Arum

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
          Yep FBI needs to focus on boxing instead of drug cartels,murders etc etc
          FBI going to crack down on men at 155 and men that say 154-168 is easy. all while Oscar does a line on that hot ass Israeli chick's brown eye from Batman vs Superman (ala Dicaprio in the Wolf Of Wall Street). And she'd love it too. Boston Guy approves

Comment

They should start by investigating Bob Arum's relationship with the WBO. They are guaranteed to find something there.

Just keep an eye Zurdo's next opponent and how he will magically appear in the rankings next month.

Comment

care to explain why there are lots of genius floyd fans already in this thread

not a single one favors cleaning up the sport?

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by El Tejano View Post
                There is to many shady men in the sport of boxing I wouldn't mind the FBI check in to take a look at companies like top rank/golden boy and shady people like sam watson and al haymon.....boxing needs a clean up just like FIFA (aka soccer).......for some reason I feel some shady stuff is going to happen during the Khan vs Canelo so Canelo avoids GGG.....for a Rematch Khan vs Canelo 2 in September.....
                Read this: the fix is in!

http://www.thefixisin.net

Comment

I'd hope the FBI gots better **** to do then f#ck around with boxing.

Boxing just needs some cats to come into the sport (we need a Mark Cuban-like cat who loves boxing like he loves basketball) like other sports had at some point who are willing to put some skin into the game who want to make boxing a unified sport like other sports have become (& wants to be rich as f#ck cuz the guy who makes the NFL of boxing is gonna be rich as f#ck). I mean if you go back far enough all these sports were ran like circus' like boxing is now. Boxing is jut like the 23 year old kid in High School special ed class with this ****.

Comment

genius floyd fans become gun shy now?

Comment

Working...
                    X