Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woman gives NATAS chit over using Food Stamps and supporting Bernie!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to get mad at lazy people on welfare but now I don't care anymore. The government mismanages so much money, let's the rich hide all their money offshore and let's corporations do whatever they want. This is such a small amount relative to all that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
      I always thought NATAS looked like a young Mr.Miyagi

she said, "take advantage like the rest of them"

he said, "why wouldn't I" bumass!
      I always pictured NATAS.....like this...........

ONLY KATS FROM THE LATINO LANGA WILL GET IT..............

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        I used to get mad at lazy people on welfare but now I don't care anymore. The government mismanages so much money, let's the rich hide all their money offshore and let's corporations do whatever they want. This is such a small amount relative to all that ****.
        People should look at the chunks of their checks that go to the military war machine, that's the real outrage here. Instead of getting mad some people on the very bottom are getting small amounts of food stamps. Ass backwards thinking. Wow this poor as **** person who can barely get by is getting food to survive?! The nerve!

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
          I always pictured NATAS.....like this...........

ONLY KATS FROM THE LATINO LANGA WILL GET IT..............

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
            People should look at the chunks of their checks that go to the military war machine, that's the real outrage here. Instead of getting mad some people on the very bottom are getting small amounts of food stamps. Ass backwards thinking. Wow this poor as **** person who can barely get by is getting food to survive?! The nerve!
            Originally posted by -jose- View Post
            So Natas.....Redrum much?

Comment

So Natas.....Redrum much?
              I don't like how I don't know what it is you're talking about and that you're taking advantage of my lack of "Latino Langa" understanding! You know, when I was in Chicago us Almighty Gaylords used to bust caps in Latin Kings, remember who you messin with vato

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                I don't like how I don't know what it is you're talking about and that you're taking advantage of my lack of "Latino Langa" understanding! You know, when I was in Chicago us Almighty Gaylords used to bust caps in Latin Kings, remember who you messin with vato

hahahhahahha..............he said GAYlords............

Edit: Dude you telln me you dont know what REDRUM is??? seriously?

Comment

hahahhahahha..............he said GAYlords............

Edit: Dude you telln me you dont know what REDRUM is??? seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
                    I can't believe how brainwashed the working class are. Spending on food stamps and welfare is not the problem

It is one of the problems. People abuse it. They can afford a pair of Jordans but don't want to use their own money for food. FOH!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                      It is one of the problems. People abuse it. They can afford a pair of Jordans but don't want to use their own money for food. FOH!!
                      Look at history and see what happens to societies that don't feed the poor. Trust me. You don't want to live in a country with hungry people

Comment

Working...
                      X