Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: I Won't Run For 12, I Will Stand and Trade With Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh I hope he does. I'll close out my bar tab in the 1st round if he comes in hot.

Comment

And that is why Khan is cashing in.

He doesn't care if he gets knocked out. He's paid once he is in the ring. My goodness!

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        Canelo is going to carry him for a while to make it seem like it's not a mismatch. The KO will come late, around 8-11.

Think about it - it would look so bad if Canelo sparks him in the first or second round. Everyone will say, what a joke! Fight someone your own size!

But if the fight goes on some rounds and it's competitive - hey, this Khan guy is holding his own! Maybe Canelo really isn't a 160 pounder!
        I thought about this as well. Canelo will let Khan take the lead before stopping him or start to lay heavy combos. He's already mentioned them having a rematch clause so if it's remotely close they'll exercise that before facing their daddy.

Comment

Oh no, Kahn has gone suicidal!

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
            Canelo is going to carry him for a while to make it seem like it's not a mismatch. The KO will come late, around 8-11.

Think about it - it would look so bad if Canelo sparks him in the first or second round. Everyone will say, what a joke! Fight someone your own size!

But if the fight goes on some rounds and it's competitive - hey, this Khan guy is holding his own! Maybe Canelo really isn't a 160 pounder!

This. Plus canelo is a boxer and more of a counter puncher, i expect the same, he will box the first 4+ rounds and go for the KO later

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Amir Khan is convinced he is going to have to "clearly" defeat Saul Alvarez if he is to stand a chance of earning a decision from the judges in Las Vegas on Saturday night. The 29-year-old has stepped up two weight divisions to challenge WBC middleweight champion Alvarez at a catchweight of 155lbs at the new T-Mobile Arena - and he remains the significant underdog.
              [Click Here To Read More]
              LOL, really Khan? That's a lot different than what you said back in February.

Originally posted by Boxingneews24
              Khan says he’s not going to just stand in front of Canelo in this fight, and he’s not going to try and trade with him. More than any fight that he’s ever had, Khan says he’ll be fighting in a smart manner by boxing Canelo and not look to take chances like he’s done before.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                I thought about this as well. Canelo will let Khan take the lead before stopping him or start to lay heavy combos. He's already mentioned them having a rematch clause so if it's remotely close they'll exercise that before facing their daddy.
                Come on,man.

Comment

Virgil literally said in an interview that he doesnt want Khan to stand and trade.

Comment

I don't know if that Khan's plan is to try to sell PPV's by saying that...but that has to be the worst plan otherwise if that's what he's really going to do.

Comment

Damn Khan!! you will get Kirklanded quite bad if you trade with Canelo.

If you run and box maybe you will win a few rounds and survive a bit.

Hopefully he survives the first 6 rounds, now that would be interesting.

Comment

Working...
                      X