Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is Al Haymon going to speak up for himself?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
    You are not Al Haymon!
    Just asking a question.

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
      I have to respect the way in which he does his thing under the radar, so I don't think Haymon himself needs to speak - but someone needs to speak on behalf of the PBC.
      Yeah, I guess Sam Watson is sort of the PBC mouth piece but he sucks, sounds like a pastor at some black folks' church. Even that slimeball Richard Schaefer would be a good fit.

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
        I have to respect the way in which he does his thing under the radar, so I don't think Haymon himself needs to speak - but someone needs to speak on behalf of the PBC.
        I think it should be Haymon.

He is the brains behind this and could provide the best rationale to protect his brands best interest.

Give the people somethin

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
          I don't know how he does it.

I don't know how he has sat back and watched all these sports writers, promoters, etc defame his character.

At some point, I would've done an article interview or tv interview where I'm setting the record straight and actually promote my brand.

There's a time to be silent and there's a time to say something and defend your fighters, company and name. He is a man of great restraint because I would've been setting the record straight yesteryear.
          He's shy making big Money

Comment

Last thing Al would want to do is come out from under the radar. He is a business man who has others do it for him. How many times has Arum, Oscar, Lou, etc said public stuff and ended up making themselves look bad? Good luck counting.

Lurking in the shadows is good for him. I would guess he is probably introverted and not comfortable in the public eye. The guy is very old school. I saw a pic that Tstreet took of him, he was talking on an old flip phone. Yup a guy worth hundreds of millions using a flip phone and wearing a suit that looked like it was made in the 70's LOL. More power to him.

Comment

I don't know how he has sat back and watched all these sports writers, promoters, etc defame his character.

At some point, I would've done an article interview or tv interview where I'm setting the record straight and actually promote my brand.

There's a time to be silent and there's a time to say something and defend your fighters, company and name. He is a man of great restraint because I would've been setting the record straight yesteryear.
              Lmao! Haymon aint taking the bate dawg. It's what the media does all the time. When you refuse to give em comments, they start writting **** about you to force you to come out and talk to them, and then when people call em out on their bs, they blame you for not coming out and setting the record straight, so it's a win-win for them and a loss for you.

However, if you have enough patience and composure, and your brand is still going strong even with the hate/manipulative propaganda going against you, the media will have no choice but to eventually give because it will get to a point where nobody cares what they say anymore.

Lmao, they must be surprised tho, no one has had the kind of discipline that Haymon has man. It's insane.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
                killing his brand how? he isnt complaining...so why are you?
                Hey Larry do you ever have anything negative to say about Floyd or anything he is affiliated with like haymon?
                I agree with you on this one but I'm curious because I've never heard you speak bad about Floyd tmt or anyone in that circle

Comment

why should he set the record straight when those writers, promoters, etc getting the story wrong is exactly what's allowing him to pull off his coup?

Comment

If you are under serious pressure and criticsm all while being named in like half a dozen lawsuits and there are questions about whether what you are doing is even legal. the last thing you want to do is put the spotlight more on you with interviews. Let alone say something that can be used against you in court.

Comment

I like his style, I wouldn't say shyt either if I could earn that type of money without talking to the media.

Comment

Working...
                      X