Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Conor McGregor Lashes Out at Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
    You're just dumb my dude. Lol and a hater cuz u mad af right now deep inside. It's cooly though, I'm gonna be lit on Saturday. Be easy bruh.
    I am lit every Saturday son. What is so special about this Saturday? ohhh da..mn you that obsessed with dude smh

Comment

Most of y'all didn't even read the article. He was asked about Floyd and said what he said. Lol stop crying guys. Boxing will be fine, don't be threatened by the greatness of McGregor or the hot streak the UFC is on. Boxing is always gonna be number 1. No matter how p*ssy or corny or corrupt the people involved make it look, it'll always be number 1. It's not enough though for me. I wanna see brutal knockouts and blood and according to "real boxing fans" asking for that is not realistic cuz boxing is science or chess. Smh making my sport looks so damn soft. They say go watch MMA for a that. As if that's where all the real fights go down.
      Boxing just isn't for you dude. It's nothing wrong with that. It's not a sport that gives you blood and guts, night and and night out, never has been and never will be. Instead of ****ting on the boxers that take pride in their craft, just admit that the sport isn't for you and enjoy your MMA battles. That's perfectly acceptable.

I hate how people feel they have to demote one to promote the other. MMA people and media are in admiration of Mayweather and his name comes up before every big event.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
        Boxing just isn't for you dude. It's nothing wrong with that. It's not a sport that gives you blood and guts, night and and night out, never has been and never will be. Instead of ****ting on the boxers that take pride in their craft, just admit that the sport isn't for you and enjoy your MMA battles. That's perfectly acceptable.

I hate how people feel they have to demote one to promote the other. MMA people and media are in admiration of Mayweather and his name comes up before every big event.
        Nah, idk where u coming from with this but u got it all wrong. Y'all trying to make boxing out be some soft **** when it's not. It's the real warrior sport, MMA is second but when I say I wanna see wars or knockouts, fans here try to act as if that's asking for too much. Tell me to go watch MMA which is stupid. I've never ****ted on any of the boxers, I'm ****ting on the fans of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          I'm not a big MMA fan. I hardly ever watch it, but I've had some grappling lessons and sparring with MMA fighters who train at the same gym as me and also at an MMA gym, just for self defence purposes and because I was curious about how effective the moves are.

One thing I learned straight away is that tapping out in MMA is not the same as quitting in boxing. MMA fighters tap out all the time while training. That's how you let your training partner know he's got the move he was going for and it's working.

If you went into MMA with the attitude that tapping out = quitting, and I'm never gonna quit, you wouldn't even be able to learn the basics of it.

That would be like a novice boxer saying he doesn't want to learn how to slip a jab, because only pussies worry about getting hit!

MMA fighters take that same attitude into fights. The attitude that knowing when to tough it out and when to tap out is a fundamental part of what they do, unless they want to end up getting maimed or crippled.
          Exactly!! I boxed from 11-19, 23 started doing Jiu-Jitsu. I'm not the biggest fan of BJJ but I like it and really respect he art of it. Dudes will snap your **** like it was a twig.

Comment

Nah, idk where u coming from with this but u got it all wrong. Y'all trying to make boxing out be some soft **** when it's not. It's the real warrior sport, MMA is second but when I say I wanna see wars or knockouts, fans here try to act as if that's asking for too much. Tell me to go watch MMA which is stupid. I've never ****ted on any of the boxers, I'm ****ting on the fans of boxing.
            You said boxing ain't giving you KOs so you eating up MMA now. Boxing never been that way. Out of 500 fights we watch per year only a handful will fit your criteria. And thats gonna be skewed upwars because of the prospects knocking out journeyman.

Aren't you a Verdejo fan? Your boy was dancing around like a swan princess all night with no clue how to set up his attack. But you just wanna show up in Floyd threads and to cry about ****.

It's not an insult. The sport of MMA gives you the blood and guts you crave. Boxing will only give that to you sometimes.
            Last edited by -PBP-; 03-04-2016, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
              You said boxing ain't giving you KOs so you eating up MMA now. Boxing never been that way. Out of 500 fights we watch per year only a handful will fit your criteria. And gonna be skewed towards because of the prospects knocking out journeyman.

Aren't you a Verdejo fan? Your boy was dancing around like a swan princess all night with no clue how to set up his attack. But you just wanna show up in Floyd threads and to cry about ****.

It's not an insult. The sport of MMA gives you the blood and guts you crave. Boxing will only give that to you sometimes.
              Thats not what I said though. You didn't even read what I said right. I said it's not enough for me because I expect more from boxing. And fans get mad at me for that as f boxing is some p*ssy **** and MMA is where to go watch the real fights. That's not true, boxing isn't only about chess and science. It's about going to war and trying to ko guys too.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                Quitting is Quitting you idiot.. If a boxer continues he could have permanent brain damage like Prichard Colon.. "unless they want to end up crippled " so boxers can't end up crippled or brain dead????
                Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                Nope it is what happened to you after your mother had you as an inbred...you are not intelligent enough to stay on topic because everything I am saying is true. Now run along little boy and go play with your sister-cousin.

Lol.

What I was trying to explain is that if you go into MMA with the attitude that tapping out is quitting, you could be maimed or crippled in the gym, just doing a single controlled sparring session.

Boxers end up with brain damage from an accumulation of punches, not just from one punch, that they can see coming, and in a situation where they have the time to decide whether to take that punch, knowing it will certainly KO them and probably leave them brain damaged, or concede the fight without taking the punch and live to fight another day.

Comment

Thats not what I said though. You didn't even read what I said right. I said it's not enough for me because I expect more from boxing. And fans get mad at me for that as f boxing is some p*ssy **** and MMA is where to go watch the real fights. That's not true, boxing isn't only about chess and science. It's about going to war and trying to ko guys too.
                  OK. I misread then. My apologies. I have no problem with that train thought. Boxing is about styles, period. Not all styles produce fireworks. And if one guy applies his style better than the other it may not produce fireworks.

Comment

Exactly!! I boxed from 11-19, 23 started doing Jiu-Jitsu. I'm not the biggest fan of BJJ but I like it and really respect he art of it. Dudes will snap your **** like it was a twig.
                    It shocked me to realise how much damage you could do to somebody with moves that don't take a lot of strength or force, once you get them locked on.

Comment

Originally posted by Courage Award View Post
                      i dont think you guys realize conor is 10x more famous than mayweather nowadays

or you're just playing dumb

conor is a mainstream celebrity random moms and kids who barely even watch fighting know about, lol @ the mgm reporting him for vandalism
                      Uh no, not even close.

Comment

Working...
                      X