Schaefer says he doesn't think Canelo-Trout will happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
    Trout also retweeted this.
    So this one is according to Schaefer while the earlier news was according to multiple sources in Mexico.

Comment

i would bet anything canelo is fighting angulo in may.
      Last edited by Big_L; 01-02-2013, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        I think if he fights Angulo, Cotto, Kirkland, Molina, Lara, or Martirosyan on May 4th, that is not "protecting that 0" unless you think very highly of Canelo and are giving him high standards of who he should fight.
        I've heard all this before from Canelo only to fight Josesito Lopez. He could've gotten a better opponent then, even with the opponent injuries, and chose Lopez. I'll give him credit when he signs for a fight like one that you mentioned. Until then, I'm giving him shit for not fighting the best.

Comment

When the officers arrived, they saw several people yelling inside the restaurant. One officer entered the restaurant and noticed chairs, tables, food and drinks "strewn about the floor."

Employees at the Taco Cabana pointed out those allegedly involved in the fight, including Trout, the WBA world junior middleweight champion, and three others, identified in the report as Daniel Man Kim, Antonio Brown and Selina Ortega.

When an officer asked one employee to step outside of the restaurant to get more information about the incident, the group allegedly "became enraged" and started to follow the officer outside. Several officers then told members of the group to leave the area for the officers' safety. One of the officers, while speaking to some of those allegedly involved in the fight, stated in the report he noticed "the strong odor of an unknown alcoholic beverage
          emanating from their persons."

Those arrested, including Trout, also allegedly had "slurred speech and unsteady balance."

In the report, Trout's occupation is listed as "boxer," while Ortega's occupation is listed as an "assistant" for No Doubt Entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
            Who has Trout really fought before Miguel Cotto...
            He's a boring draw, wouldn't mind seeing Canelo knock his drunk boring ass out.
            Who has Canelo fought before... ever?

Comment

Oooh I am so surprised.

Saul "Quack Quack" Alvarez

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by JudahRaidersfan View Post
                Arum said it was dumb to fight Trout, I don't like it cause I defended him but let's be honest you Pacquiao fans never criticize who Pacquiao fights, never saw a Pacquiao fan say the Bradley fight was trash.
                The Bradley fight wasnt trash. But the clottley, margarito, mosley, was trash. And the Marquez was supposed to be.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
                  It's his fault Paul was in an accident. It's his fault Kirkland got injured again. It's his fault Cotto couldn't take care of business. It's his fault Trout got arrested.

It's all Canelo's fault. He's a disgrace to boxing. He clearly sabotaged everything.
                  Its not like those are the only fighters that fight at 54......

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    I think if he fights Angulo, Cotto, Kirkland, Molina, Lara, or Martirosyan on May 4th, that is not "protecting that 0" unless you think very highly of Canelo and are giving him high standards of who he should fight.
                    This is what I want to see. I don't agree with some of the names but they are all legitimate steps up in competition and 154 pounders, at the very least.

The Canelo "bashing" has seemed to take a life of its own but, if the bashing is purely focused on how he could possibly be a world champion with five defenses with that ledger, I'm all for it.

He's too talented to be fighting the no-hopers he's being aligned with.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordank View Post
                      The Bradley fight wasnt trash. But the clottley, margarito, mosley, was trash. And the Marquez was supposed to be.
                      That's the boxing fan mentality.

Comment

Working...
                      X