Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JMM and pacman enhanced their legacies, Mayweather weakened his.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodbye Pacquiao fans, hello Donaire!

Comment

Originally posted by American Dream View Post
      Wait..so Pac is KTFO, face down asleep...and his legacy is enhanced...but somehow Floyd (who was not involved, other than schooling JMM...)his legacy is weakened...lol....whatever coping mechanism helps you sleep at night friend!!!
      Lmfao! You cant make this **** up!

Comment

Jaja so getying ktfo enhanced his legacy?

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          Lmfao! You cant make this **** up!
          No you can't.

When fans will be watching the four fights 10 years from now, nobody will watch floyd vs JMM in which....

"Because Marquez had never before fought above 135 lbs and had fought at 130 lbs as recently as March 2008, while Mayweather had campaigned at 147 lbs since 2005, the fight was scheduled to take place at a catchweight of 144 lbs[3] to account for the size disparity between the two fighters. "

Comment

Originally posted by Xercen View Post
            No you can't.

When fans will be watching the four fights 10 years from now, nobody will watch floyd vs JMM in which....

"Because Marquez had never before fought above 135 lbs and had fought at 130 lbs as recently as March 2008, while Mayweather had campaigned at 147 lbs since 2005, the fight was scheduled to take place at a catchweight of 144 lbs[3] to account for the size disparity between the two fighters. "
            Man how are you this hurt and upset over a boxer getting ktfo! It happens to every fighter with poor defense, footwork and balance when they face a highly skilled boxer. Be a man. Accept the loss and move on to sonny boy or donaire

Comment

This is hilarious. In what world does getting knocked the f**k out enhance one's legacy? So was Paul Williams' and Hatton's legacies enhanced when they got knocked the f**k out also? Or does that idiot logic only apply to Manny?

Look Floyd had nothing to do with what happened last night. Let JMM get his time to shine. He finally got his much deserved victory over his rival in great fashion.

Comment

I agree, this enhances both of their reputations.

Comment

The tears...I will be drunk on them for days.

Comment

I guess getting KTFO enhances your legacy only in Asian.

Comment

Originally posted by Xercen View Post
                      Yesterday was an amazing fight in which two great champions met for the fourth time.

To meet in four fights is an amazing feat by itself because it means both fighters know each other inside out, with marquez being able to counter manny's aggression as each of the fights went on. JMM did a great job improving vs manny's crazy aggression as the four fight extravaganza rode onwards.

The new JMM is much bigger and stronger and i don't think floyd will want to fight him in a proper fight, unless there are a number of of 'ducking' clauses introduced.

As a boxing fan, we won yesterday night because it was an amazing fight with 2 great warriors. I'm usually a big pacman fan but JMM deserved the victory.

Pacman looked great even in defeat and i can't see floyd wanting to fight any of these great champions anytime soon under their terms. He would prolly only arrange a fight if they both have OST and have a 60-40 pay in his favour. But i think mayweather would prolly even introduce more shady clauses in order to duck these 2 champions.

In short, pacman and JMM will always be remembered for their amazing 4+ fights whereas mayweather will always be remembered for ducking pacman and soon the new improved JMM.

what can i say? JMM looked big and strong and fast and he did well. Pacman also looked very good.

I can't see mayweather agreeing to any fights without some dodgy clauses.

The sooner mayweather retires the better boxing will be
                      No one will ever mistake Floyd for a warrior. He's definitely the guy who threw away a 100 million dollar payday and what probably would of been a win for him and a stamp on his legacy. Not to mention the biggest fight in boxing history. But unfortunately not surprising and par for the course with fraud um I mean floyd

Comment

Working...
                      X