Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Floyd could have beat Tommy Hearns at 147?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard Roger say, if Hearns couldn't beat SRL at 147 then how the hell is he going to beat Floyd?

Comment

No. Hearns was huge at 147 and beautiful boxer. Great jab, superb timing, combinations that flowed like water, and a sledgehammer right hand. It's no insult to Floyd to say he couldn't win this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Thornton Melon View Post
        I heard Roger say, if Hearns couldn't beat SRL at 147 then how the hell is he going to beat Floyd?
        because SRL is better then payweather. hit harder faster more stamina threw a million more punches

Comment

So?.......................

Comment

Except that Tommy did beat SRL over 12 rounds and could you imagine Floyd beating Hagler?

Comment

Horrible match up for Floyd, he probably gets stopped.

Comment

No , Hearns was a superb attack minded Welterweight and a naturally bigger man than Mayweather. Yes he lost to Leonard late in a 15 round fight but he gave Leonard a boxing clinic at times in that fight at was ahead on the card after 12. ATG Leonard just got to him in the end. What is Mayweather going to do to win rounds?

Comment

Originally posted by Grange_27 View Post
                  No , Hearns was a superb attack minded Welterweight and a naturally bigger man than Mayweather. Yes he lost to Leonard late in a 15 round fight but he gave Leonard a boxing clinic at times in that fight at was ahead on the card after 12. ATG Leonard just got to him in the end. What is Mayweather going to do to win rounds?
                  I am really not sure what May would do to win rounds? I don't think he could potshot for 12 rounds to win a decision.

Comment

Yes,i think he could,He would takes Hearns right hand away and make him overwork himself..i think Mayweather is a nightmare for Hearns

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      You posted a video of 2 fighters using 0 defense

Comment

Working...
                      X