Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you feel about refs allowing boxers to talk sh¡t to each other..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you feel about refs allowing boxers to talk sh¡t to each other..

Through out the fight?

First of all let me say I thought it was a great fight.

Secondly, sucks one of the judges missed the fight. That happens way too often in boxing.

And as for the thread at hand, I love it. I love when refs let boxers talk sh¡t to each other through out the fight. It brings out raw emotions and makes fighters get after it.

Thoughts?

I dont mind it, I actually hate when refs tell them to shut up like their children.

Comment

Im all for it its a damn fight for crying out lout. Especially if youre a puncher you talk **** to a guy who just boxes might make the other guy try and hit harder or get out of their comfort zone

Comment

I heard bad words on national television. I am appalled.

Think of the children.

Comment

Originally posted by twrx View Post
          Im all for it its a damn fight for crying out lout. Especially if youre a puncher you talk **** to a guy who just boxes might make the other guy try and hit harder or get out of their comfort zone
          exactly, let them fight.

Comment

Man it's a fight. I am cool with everything but low blows or purposeful blows behind the head.

Comment

I love it to be honest.

Comment

No problem at all, its competition. Ppl in sports always talk trash

Comment

I love it. There's nothing wrong with some trash talk. It makes the fight more fun imo.

NBC probably didn't like it though lol. Excellent fight by the way.

Comment

I got into a bar fight and said some of the nastiest **** I've ever said I my life.

Then a girl hit me with a beer bottle. No joke.

Comment

Working...
                    X