Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On a scale 1-10, how good you think you are in bed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    We don't judge you, NE

would i give a f#ck if you did?

i troll for fat chicks and hot dudes on a higher level than i troll carl froch threads.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      would i give a f#ck if you did?

i troll for fat chicks and hot dudes on a higher level than i troll carl froch threads.
      Of course you would, you have proved many times that your ego is bigger than Mayweather's

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
        Of course you would, you have proved many times that your ego is bigger than Mayweather's

i don't think your english is quite up to snuff, so i'll excuse the fact that what you're saying makes no sense. maybe ego's are different in poland, or russia junior, or whatever you call it. you guys do drink a lot.

if i have a big ego, your judgements won't mean anything to me. i'll still f#ck fat girls, suck dicks. that's confidence.

Comment

and let's be real. floyd mayweather's ego is a level above the ego of anybody on the planet.

dude was so confident in his ability to fight that he neglected to learn how to read. that confidence is something you don't teach.

he's so arrogant he thinks his girlfriend is pretty.

Comment

i don't think your english is quite up to snuff, so i'll excuse the fact that what you're saying makes no sense. maybe ego's are different in poland, or russia junior, or whatever you call it. you guys do drink a lot.

if i have a big ego, your judgements won't mean anything to me. i'll still f#ck fat girls, suck dicks. that's confidence.
            Yeah, whatever

Comment

you won't even post your freaking picture, you fat-brit sillynanny. go eat a full english breakfast
              I just added you as a sig quote... I think some of the ones it replaced (including how the 70s hw era was just like Gatti Ward, with no Floyd to dominate) were better, but you know... you're welcome.

Comment

I used to think I was a 10 when drunk until I heard multiple complaints of how I'd fall into a coma after 2 desperate minutes of trying to stuff my semi-flacid member into the wrong hole.

Comment

Beercules said I was the best he ever had, and i'm not a fatty

Comment

Solid 7. Ive got a 400 rbi with my wife though. I knock the "O's" out the park with her. Ani's right though, depends on the partner whether I care to put in the effort. Ever pulled a 2 or 3 at the end of long night out trying to score a 7 or 8? I just busy a nut and scram. Give a fake name too. Larry Krabowski.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                      Solid 7. Ive got a 400 rbi with my wife though. I knock the "O's" out the park with her. Ani's right though, depends on the partner whether I care to put in the effort. Ever pulled a 2 or 3 at the end of long night out trying to score a 7 or 8? I just busy a nut and scram. Give a fake name too. Larry Krabowski.
                      Sorry, I didn't even mean about what you do, in terms of effort. Girls have different vags that work different ways, right?

As I said in my initial post, I'd give myself at least an 8 for oral. Pardon my lack of modesty.

But I had one girl, instead of up and down with the tongue, she was wired so she responded to around and around. It proved the literal truth of "different strokes for different folks"... virtually dislocated my jaw trying to get her off.

But when I put it in, my dick would make her cum within a couple of minutes, when I wasn't even trying.

Weird.

Comment

Working...
                      X