No announcement yet.

Love How this story gets no attention. Im Pro-Gun

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    That's fair enough, and I love these stories, but people aren't arguing for the complete abolition of guns, just better gun control.

Also you should weigh up the number saved to the 11,000 people per year dead.
    there's already tens of thousands of gun laws passed in america. city, county, state and federal laws. from outright prohibition of handguns to waiting periods to gun registration to limits on how many allowed to purchase to limits of ammo capacity and so on.

the places with most gun crimes are actually the ones with the strictest gun laws already. los angeles, chicago, new york, washington d.c., etc.

passing more gun laws is pointless aside from a complete ban.

and it's debatable how effective that will be with already 100's of millions of guns in america.

gun laws are just something used by politicians to make it look like they're doing something.

in truth they really can't do much.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      don't get it twisted, i'm one that believes gun laws should be stricter when it comes to purchasing a firearm, I also believe no civilian should own magazines that hold 16 rounds or more and one last thing any one that wants to purchase a firearm should take a mandatory class on firearm safety.
      why the limit on magazines?

that's idiotic. makes no difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        why the limit on magazines?

that's idiotic. makes no difference.
        not on magazines but on ammo capacity, that's just my personal opinion...here in Jersey ammo capacity on a magazine is 15 rounds maximum (I've own for a long time as you probably know and I know you own too) I just down see a necessity for magazines able to load up more than 15 rounds, on a serious note why do you believe you need more than 15 rounds on a magazine?

Comment

not on magazines but on ammo capacity, that's just my personal opinion...here in Jersey ammo capacity on a magazine is 15 rounds maximum (I've own for a long time as you probably know and I know you own too) I just down see a necessity for magazines able to load up more than 15 rounds, on a serious note why do you believe you need more than 15 rounds on a magazine?
          it's meaningless.

who and what is to say what the number a magazine should hold?

waste of time.

the issue should be if guns should be illegal or not.

you shoot comp. you should know. i've seen guys with 6 shot revolver outshoot, outtime, outquick guys with 20-shot souped up .38 supers.

especially the AUTO caliber in REVOLVER guys using moon clips. those fools are fast.

Comment

it's meaningless.

who and what is to say what the number a magazine should hold?

waste of time.

the issue should be if guns should be illegal or not.

you shoot comp. you should know. i've seen guys with 6 shot revolver outshoot, outtime, outquick guys with 20-shot souped up .38 supers.

especially the AUTO caliber in REVOLVER guys using moon clips. those fools are fast.
            I hear you believe me, this is just my personal opinion I argue with my pops about this all the time I guess i'm just used to the law here in Jersey.

and yes I've seen guys unload 6 rounds of a revolver in a blink of an eye, amazing ****ing speed!

Comment

I hear you believe me, this is just my personal opinion I argue with my pops about this all the time I guys i'm just used to the law here in Jersey.

and yes I've seen guys unload 6 rounds of a revolver in a blink of an eye, amazing ****ing speed!
              i can support registration, background checks, etc.

anything that makes sure a buyer can legally buy one.

anything else is meaningless. especially laws that ban types, features, caliber, magazine capacity, etc.

ban all guns or keep them legal.

that's it. magazine restrictions, type restrictions, size restrictions are meaningless.

Comment

anything else is meaningless. especially laws that ban types, features, caliber, magazine capacity, etc.

that's it. magazine restrictions, type restrictions, size restrictions are meaningless.
                so either take them all away or don't take them at all, ok I respect that anyway whenever you in Jersey hit me up my treat in the range.

Comment

Why support a gun registration? If anyone is truly pro 2nd amendment then we shouldn't concede anything to the anti's. As soon as you start giving an inch they will take all they can get, including removing your constitutional rights.

I dont see why my rights should get limited because of dumbass people that like to break the law.

Comment

Originally posted by 713832281 View Post
                    Why support a gun registration? If anyone is truly pro 2nd amendment then we shouldn't concede anything to the anti's. As soon as you start giving an inch they will take all they can get, including removing your constitutional rights.

I dont see why my rights should get limited because of dumbass people that like to break the law.
                    Theirs idiots today like their have always been they believe government is like their life long parents these coincidentally add much to society but take pleny

Comment

Registration and background checks are nice and all but what about the owner's teenage kid who gets a hold of the weapon after the owner has become complacent about having weapons in the house.

You can't tell me restrictions on type wouldn't make a difference, surely a kid with an ar15 is more deadly than a kid with a pistol.

Comment

Working...
                      X