Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: If No Vitali Fight By Summer, It Will Never Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't understand why this fight hasn't been made already!? This would be the perfect fight for Vitali to retire with. I don't get it!?!

Comment

Let's get it on!

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5050 View Post
        Haye is p4p better than Vitali and Wladimir.
        Andrew 5050? Not connected with Andrew 5550 by any chance?

Pretty slick. You could work for the FBI penetrating crime syndicates with that kind of subtlety.

Neither Ring Magazine nor Boxrec nor this site nor anyone with a functioning brain has Haye above Wladimir or Vitali in their p4p list.

This is Vitali's final fight. It is a farewell lap - an excuse for him to get in front of a crowd 1 last time. If he chooses to fight Freddie Flintoff, even that would be acceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post

This is Vitali's final fight. It is a farewell lap - an excuse for him to get in front of a crowd 1 last time. If he chooses to fight Freddie Flintoff, even that would be acceptable.

In other words:
          "We're avoiding Haye at all costs."

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
            Andrew 5050? Not connected with Andrew 5550 by any chance?

Pretty slick. You could work for the FBI penetrating crime syndicates with that kind of subtlety.

Neither Ring Magazine nor Boxrec nor this site nor anyone with a functioning brain has Haye above Wladimir or Vitali in their p4p list.

I thought he fought him in his last two fights?

Comment

Lmao Wladimir already beat the FK outta David Gaye.

Vitali would KTFO David Gaye if they ever fight. Gaye only wants to have another big payday. The c*nt doesn't deserve a payday against Vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by thedarkness View Post
                Lmao Wladimir already beat the FK outta David Gaye.

Vitali would KTFO David Gaye if they ever fight. Gaye only wants to have another big payday. The c*nt doesn't deserve a payday against Vitali.

Vittles is just another contender, he's not his brother, and both him and Haye have a common recent opponent. Reason enough to make the fight as well as it being the most wanted fight at heavyweight.

Comment

Haye Was Scared To Death Of Wladamir, Wouldn't Fight Vitali When He Had the Chance!

Haye got embarrassed fighting Wladamir, wouldn't fight, ran, wouldn't punch, got laughed out of the arena for being a puzzy and not fighting, after all the trash talking he did, then didn't show up. WHat a coward. Then Vitali called Haye out for all the trash he talked of him. Vitali gave Haye every chance in the world to fight him, and Haye looked the other way as the coward he is, and retired. Now Haye needs a payday again, and is toying with Vitali wanting a fight. He had the shot, then cowardly said no and retired. Now he wants to fight Vitali???? Trick the public into buying that fight, and again, not show up, run and hide, and collect your payday and run????? If I'm Vitali, I just move on, and tell the fraud Haye, he had his shot with Wladamir, he never fougth but collected the biggest payday of his life, and he's seeking to do it once more with Vitali. Screw Haye. OR.... if I'm Vitali, I say, "I'll fight Haye, WINNER TAKE ALL" purse. Step up, or shut up. Fight and win the fight, you get all the purse. Don't win the fight, you go home with your gym bag and sweaty boxing trunks, and nobody wants to hear from you again.
                  Last edited by tlarry; 01-06-2013, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by thedarkness View Post

Neither did Manuel Charr.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                      Vittles is just another contender, he's not his brother, and both him and Haye have a common recent opponent. Reason enough to make the fight as well as it being the most wanted fight at heavyweight.

Comment

Working...
                      X