No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho Admits He Was Shocked By Marquez's KO Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lilducer22 View Post
    pac tards are hurt now, they would boast about how manny knocked down marquez 4 times in their history, well it only took maarquez two knock downs to finish him...can someone answer me this though; why was jim lampley crying or about to cry at the end of the fight? did anyone else see that?
    cause manny is lamps favorite fighter. it's been more than evident

Comment

Only JMM knew what was going to happen.... everyone was in shock. I think Bayless was like ummmm so what happens now, do I count or what?

Comment

Originally posted by fitefan View Post
        cause manny is lamps favorite fighter. it's been more than evident
        or he probably lost a bet lol

Comment

Originally posted by lilducer22 View Post
          or he probably lost a bet lol
          maybe

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
            Only JMM knew what was going to happen.... everyone was in shock. I think Bayless was like ummmm so what happens now, do I count or what?
            bayless had the best view of the fight out of everyone in the world, lucky guy

Comment

very surprised that at 39 marquez can throw and land a punch like that...whatever he and heredia did, it worked.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyFaceAssasin View Post
                Lol I'm getting called an idiot by a guy who has Victor Ortiz on a best of the best picture. Read what Nacho said dip-****! JMM is not a violent puncher, his strength and conditioning coach has been busted before for PEDs use. I know something is going on with JMM at 39 he's faster and stronger than ever before...
                JMM wasn't faster, He wasn't stronger either, He timed Pac with a well placed punch with a lot of power in it before that Pac was getting JMM, so stop with the "Stronger" sheet like he was on drugs, If they were been tested randomly like a lot of people had wanted then all this PED sheet wouldn't have come up.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                  very surprised that at 39 marquez can throw and land a punch like that...whatever he and heredia did, it worked.
                  Am glad it worked, Maybe Pac can fire Ariza and hire Heredia for the rematch.

Comment

Lampley always gets choked up in fights like that...I wanted JMM to win but seeing Pacquiao out like that wasn't a pretty sight never wanna see guys go out like that specially when they're great champs like Manny. I hope he comes back from that but with his fam, the politics, his possible decline, and now a devastating KO like that, he'll probably never be the same

Comment

Marquez said he was going to KO Pacquiao. I am just surprised how he did it. These lames don't know that a well timed punch is one of the most deadliest punches. Look at Martinez KO over Williams, or Pacquiao's KO over Hatton. Manny ran into that punch like Hatton did to Mayweather. Manny admitted he got caught and his fans should show the same respect instead of b!tch'n and moaning. JMM was always the better fighter/boxer. He just need to fight his fight and I've been saying this for years.

Comment

Working...
                      X