Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long does it take you on average to get bored or tired of people?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm kind of the opposite.

I start off not liking people, and they grow on me over time. From then I really don't grow tired of them at all.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

As long as I don't have to be with people for long periods of time, I don't mind'em.

It's when you spend day after day with'em you start to get tired of'em.

Comment

a week.............

Comment

Being drunk helps prolong the process lots of things seem more interesting when in an intoxicated state.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            Being drunk helps prolong the process lots of things seem more interesting when in an intoxicated state.
            That is very true. It's like you're in a daze of uninterested interesting talk.

Comment

Depends on the person and mood.

I once cut a date short because the girl was extremely boring. I set my phone to ring while I was in the bathroom just so I could fake an emergency phone call.

Never called her again.

Comment

I'm reaching that expired limit with a few people. It really sucks being not interested when you wish you could try to be. And the thing is... they were interesting at first then it just gets less and less when you realize things. Especially when things that made them more interesting gets subtracted...sorta like the bonuses.

Being coldhearted isn't always a bad trait to have. Well, maybe for them it's bad.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
                  I only find that happens when people repeat themselves and tell the same story all the fucking time.

Surprisingly, it's more common than you'd think. So many times I've cut people off in the middle of talking to say, "yeah you said that before".

Or when people constantly talk about themselves.
                  instead of hearing the same story twice theres this one dude i know that tells you stories that youve told him, like you forgot the conversation you had with him 2 weeks earlier...

id rather people tell me the same story twice then have some one take ownership of a story i told.
                  Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 04-05-2012, 02:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X