Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscar: We all know who's going to win. Mayweather already has May 5th ready.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oscar: We all know who's going to win. Mayweather already has May 5th ready.

OscarDeLaHoya Oscar De La Hoya
    Let's all wish both fighters the best of luck this Saturday,although we all know who's going to win.Mayweather already has May 5th ready.

Off topic but is JMM still with Golden Boy? If not is he with TR or self-promoting?

Comment

Nothing but the truth!

Comment

we all know who's going to win in all the big fights. pac vs ___. Floyd vs ___. It's a given.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
          Off topic but is JMM still with Golden Boy? If not is he with TR or self-promoting?
          I think self-promoting as in if Marquez wins he gets a one fight deal to rematch Pacquiao and if he loss then no rematch like Sugar Shane Mosley.

Comment

Poochiaos end May 5th

Comment

Well make sure you and Goldenboy call Mr. "Im not calling, anyone" right after the fight is done. And make it happen.

Oscar should attend the post fight conference and tell them they ready to do business.

Comment

so Morales is fighting again before may 5 then?

Comment

Honestly if the fight happens on May 5th No more trash talk should happen on either side regarding who is ducking who.

My only issue is, What happens when Marquez stops Manny, cus I really think thats whats coming on saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
                    Technically he's a 'free agent'.

And is Oscar sure he won't be 'misquoted' again? Where dem contracts at, Oscar?

Comment

Working...
                    X