Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spadafora or Peterson vs. Mayweather:GREATNESS STRIKES WHERE IT PLEASES!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL... *****s are desperate...

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
      Paul Spadafora & Lamount Peterson Both Giants in Sparring game.
      Both Defined by their courage, passion, and commitment to the sport of boxing. Both have legacies that will far out burn the sun when it comes to boxing gyms in America.

When I think of Both Spadafora and Peterson. eight words comes to mind.

Kill them all, let God sort them out
      Pure Attitude.

Who of us wouldnt have paid to be in attendance during their infamous Sparring sessions with Mayweather.?

Who of us wouldnt have watch a televise showing of their infamous Sparring sessions with Mayweather.?

By all accounts, they both took Mayweather to places that he has never been before. So why is it that if given the opportunity this summer, you as fans wouldnt want to come along for this ride to a place where only these 3 men have been and history was written and can be rewrote?

Mayweather has two choices this summer: Spadafora or Peterson

So don't be afraid to Look at what you see, because greatness strikes where it pleases when it comes to Paul Spadafora & Lamount Peterson. Both have a chance at greatness this summer and this time we get to see it. And if they win again this time Mayweather gets a Lose on his record.
      They did before in sparring, and they can do it again in the ring in a real match.
      • Who are we to deny opportunity to the willing!
      • Who are we to dismiss the truth of the past like it has no place in the present!
      • Who are we to decide what it is a man can or cannot do without a fair opportunity.
      • Who are we to deny freedom to those who seek it.

If you had to choose a for Mayweather's Summer reaturn which would it be?

Paul Spadafora & Lamount Peterson

Like or not Mayweather Fans. **** just got REAL.
      Because both Spadafora & Peterson have the keys to beat Mayweather.
      Because they unlock that door before, so they can do it again.

Mayweather is coming back to the sport of boxing and wants "real challenge" before his rendezvous with destiny in Manny Pacquiao.

Well here it is.

Spadafora or Peterson WHO DO YOU WANT??
      Love this post Horus, I want Spadafora, first cause he's an undefeated southpaw, second because of the sparring legend you eloquently described, third I want to see this tatted up cat in the ring, Peterson is nice respectful, and humble, spadafora is a straight felon, he may make a nice foil for Floyd to go after verbally. Ahhhh 24/7

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
        Love this post Horus, I want Spadafora, first cause he's an undefeated southpaw, second because of the sparring legend you eloquently described, third I want to see this tatted up cat in the ring, Peterson is nice respectful, and humble, spadafora is a straight felon, he may make a nice foil for Floyd to go after verbally. Ahhhh 24/7
        Vote fool... I am guessing spadafora will win with only the *****s voting.. It is who ever floyd is fighting that *****s will vote for.. If floyd was fighting calderon they'd vote for calderon too... *****s are so desperate. I vote spaddy to help the ***** cause.

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
          Man both Peterson has got that DOGGG in him. Plus they didnt release the footage of Peterson vs. Mayweather like they did for Mayweather vs. Spadafora. So part of me is very curious to see how Mayweather vs. Peterson style matches up.

the 24/7 for both of them would be legendary.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            • You
            • are
            • a
            • fucking
            • moron

Comment

Comment

I see. So the logic is if you have a tough sparring session, it's worth a PPV fight.

Pacquiao vs Shawn Porter should be made ASAP!!!!

Comment

It's the Superbowl of 2011.. Money May is backkk

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                    I see. So the logic is if you have a tough sparring session, it's worth a PPV fight.

Pacquiao vs Shawn Porter should be made ASAP!!!!
                    sHAWN pORTER isnt a gym legend like Spadafora or Peterson are.
                    So it wouldnt work.

You have to remember Paul Spadafora & Lamount Peterson are both Giants in Sparring game. It is time for them to get their shot.

Who are we to decide what it is a man can or cannot do without a fair opportunity.

Comment

where are you getting Peterson as a name because THAT I call BS on?

Comment

Working...
                      X