No announcement yet.

Sup *****es!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sup *****es!

Any of the old school homies still here?

Omfg. . Thought you died.

How you been man?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I remember you it has been quite awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by {BrownBomber} View Post
        Any of the old school homies still here?
        team cali is dead, lol, what up, brown bomber , what happened to your avatar with jeff lacy, classic avatar

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
          Omfg. . Thought you died.
          nah homie still here in the flesh. just been real busy of late. whats happened of this place...... run? where every be or what? what the **** you been up to since last time we talked?

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
            team cali is dead, lol, what up, brown bomber , what happened to your avatar with jeff lacy, classic avatar
            Sup dude. how ya been?

Comment

Originally posted by {BrownBomber} View Post
              nah homie still here in the flesh. just been real busy of late. whats happened of this place...... run? where every be or what? what the **** you been up to since last time we talked?
              There are a ton of really good new posters. Bet on that.

Me, I've been sitting around the house not doing jack **** lately..........been on here every day lol. Killing some time thinking about making some money. Buddy just graduated school and we might do something, just haven't figured it out yet. Drinking coffee, watching modern marvels on history channel, talking **** with people here tonight.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

wut up!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

In a perfect world all the vets are coming back and the forum will flurish as it once did! The best of both worlds "new & old".
                  Can't blame me for dreaming.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                    There are a ton of really good new posters. Bet on that.

Me, I've been sitting around the house not doing jack **** lately..........been on here every day lol. Killing some time thinking about making some money. Buddy just graduated school and we might do something, just haven't figured it out yet. Drinking coffee, watching modern marvels on history channel, talking **** with people here tonight.
                    What kind of schemes are we thinking about here? Moneywise?

Comment

Working...
                    X