No announcement yet.

It was pleasureable to see El Gato get KTFO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was pleasureable to see El Gato get KTFO

That was great to see. I added him when i had a myspace and this guy came off as a cocky mother****er. He believed he was so good and hyped himself up so much. He beat a bunch of journeymen and got lucky against Augustus. I am glad we wont ever have to see him again. He believed he was way better than he really was.

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
    That was great to see. I added him when i had a myspace and this guy came off as a cocky mother****er. He believed he was so good and hyped himself up so much. He beat a bunch of journeymen and got lucky against Augustus. I am glad we wont ever have to see him again. He believed he was way better than he really was.
    I agree, Augustus clearly beat him and I remember seeing the dude showboat like he is some Whitaker.

Comment

I was actually going for Gato in the fight. But that was one sweet KO.

Comment

I enjoyed that too. bwahahaha

Comment

The guy just believed in himself and had confidence. Those are good traits. In order to make it you need to have that mind set. He has the right mind set he just doesn't have the talent or chin it seems to hang with top guys.

Gato is a cool guy.

And Congrats to Bailey man I hope he wins that title.

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
            Nice to see you pleasure yourself in that manner(with a man)...I use a woman.

Comment

He went out on his shield, atleast he didnt quit like Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by RTS View Post
                The guy just believed in himself and had confidence. Those are good traits. In order to make it you need to have that mind set. He has the right mind set he just doesn't have the talent or chin it seems to hang with top guys.

Gato is a cool guy.

And Congrats to Bailey man I hope he wins that title.
                I've known Frankie for years, he is about as friendly and engaging as anyone in this sport. His grassroots movement is a testament to how popular he was with the help of the internet.

I think some people on this site don't realize that these athletes are real people. A knockout like that affects your life seriously. This was him living his dream, trying to rise above from humble beginnings to provide for his son. To take delight in someone getting hurt that bad is just not funny.

He's a real credit to the sport even in defeat. Congratulations to Bailey, I knew this was going to be a tough fight when I spoke to him the other day and realized just how hungry he was. I think Bailey might just beat Urango if Urango comes back down in weight.

Comment

Why all the hate for Frankie ?? There's nothing wrong in having confidence in yourself.

The times he's come on boxingscene he's actually been humble.

Comment

Originally posted by Soldier01 View Post
                    Why all the hate for Frankie ?? There's nothing wrong in having confidence in yourself.

The times he's come on boxingscene he's actually been humble.
                    He actually posts here?

Comment

Working...
                    X