Britain supports Amir!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE NAMELESS View Post
    he betrayed UK.
    shut up. every british fighter go's abroad to fight in their career. khan is the only one who wanted to take the chaeelenge from an early age.

didnt wanna be a hatton, calzaghe or froch by fighting bums til the age of 30 before going abroad

Comment

There are already too many people in Amir ****'s war taxi.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
        He gets nothing from me either.
        Ice cold*2

Comment

Originally posted by General Zod View Post
          Ice cold*2
          Especially after all that **** he gave Froch for losing to Kessler, then he goes and admits he only fights fighters when they're past their best.

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
            Cherry picking a feather-fisted opponent to protect that fragile chin of Khans.
            some of you boys expect too much too quick,he had plenty of time to fight the big bangers,at 23 and a champion,sounds pretty good me,paulie is a very good boxer and no one was crying when he fought hatton,some of you lot expect too much

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
              Especially after all that **** he gave Froch for losing to Kessler, then he goes and admits he only fights fighters when they're past their best.
              I read that interview as well, lol

Comment

Your a Khan fan? I think his alright, maybe I will support him when he fights a fighter I rate
                the kid talks alot of **** and is a bit dumb but yea im a fan not a nuthugger though,ill be supporting him tonight when he takes on paulie,i support all the brits,ill be at upton park tonight cheering on mitchell aswell

Comment

I read that interview as well, lol
                  That's what turned me off him.

It's like Ortiz at the end of his fight with Maidana.

Comment

Warrr Amirrr Khhhannnn!!!

From a proud Brit!!!

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                      some of you boys expect too much too quick,he had plenty of time to fight the big bangers,at 23 and a champion,sounds pretty good me,paulie is a very good boxer and no one was crying when he fought hatton,some of you lot expect too much
                      I thought Paulie was going to beat Hatton, but then my eyes were opened up when Paulie was outboxed by Hatton.

Comment

Working...
                      X