Collapse
No announcement yet.

Veteran welterweight Frank Trigg returning to the UFC, signs multi-fight deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i liked Trigg he had a couple of good KO wins.

'they should try and get Robbie lawler signed.

Comment

Originally posted by JayWater39 View Post
      i liked Trigg he had a couple of good KO wins.

'they should try and get Robbie lawler signed.
      Or Nick Diaz. The UFC's welterweight or lightweight division needs a little character. Or at the very least, a guy that wont LnP(layNpray).

Comment

i used to train frank when he was still with john lewis, super cool dude not much of a striker (i tried) most people dont know he's half black (his dad) and for that matter so is john lewis (his dad is black too)

Comment

Originally posted by dchampishere View Post
          i used to train frank when he was still with john lewis, super cool dude not much of a striker (i tried) most people dont know he's half black (his dad) and for that matter so is john lewis (his dad is black too)

You fought in MMA or just trained with MMA guys to work on their boxing skills?

I knew he was half black cause i heard he was member of a black students brotherhood.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayorga-Rules View Post
            You fought in MMA or just trained with MMA guys to work on their boxing skills?

I knew he was half black cause i heard he was member of a black students brotherhood.
            no never fought mma (not my thing) but i've rolled with a lot of mma fighters. i was the boxing coach along with skipper kelp, i worked at john lewis's gym for 3 years during the time chuck lidell was on top of the mma world (chuck trained with john at that time). those were some fun times, all the partys and all those hot chicks. chuck used to bring that playboy model he was going out with to the gym all the time.

Comment

Damn you're lucky. I know there is hard work behind that but the rewards are great. You should have bang some X movies chicks.lol
              That's great.

Comment

this will be interesting

Comment

Working...
                X