Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blood in Blood out......vs American Me.......Wachugot?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could have shown my son either movie, but I showed him American Me, he was 13 i think when I showed him the movie

Comment

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
      I could have shown my son either movie, but I showed him American Me, he was 13 i think when I showed him the movie
      What he say?

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
        What he say?
        he was silent, lol

I have told him time and time again, if you get in trouble at home, you might get grounded, but in the streets, you'll end up in jail, mainly showed him so he can see what can happen in jail

Comment

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
          he was silent, lol

I have told him time and time again, if you get in trouble at home, you might get grounded, but in the streets, you'll end up in jail, mainly showed him so he can see what can happen in jail
          hahah good lesson.............

Comment

hahah good lesson.............

I would have to go with Blood in Blood out to be honest because that was the only three hour movie growing up that me and the family would sit in and watch while eating some Tacos Al Pastor and some VF in the background lol

American Me is definitely a more serious movie and I it was fairly accurate about the rise of La Eme but the ending was bogus as Rodolfo Cadena was not *SPOILER ALERT*killed by his own crew but regardless it was still a bad ass movie.

Anyone ever see Road Dogz?

it's not as good as BIBO or AM but it's an interesting forgotten movie from the early 2000's.
            Last edited by BxFanViento; 07-08-2016, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BxFanViento View Post
              I would have to go with Blood in Blood out to be honest because that was the only three hour movie growing up that me and the family would sit in and watch while eating some Tacos Al Pastor and some VF in the background lol

American Me is definitely a more serious movie and I it was fairly accurate about the rise of La Eme but the ending was bogus as Rodolfo Cadena was not *SPOILER ALERT*killed by his own crew but regardless it was still a bad ass movie.

Anyone ever see Road Dogz?

it's not as good as BIBO or AM but it's an interesting forgotten movie from the early 2000's.
              Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenteeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenteeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!
                LOL for real man

Great seeing you man I don't think you remember me lol a few years back I hooked you up with El Infierno. Ring a bell

Comment

LOL for real man

Great seeing you man I don't think you remember me lol a few years back I hooked you up with El Infierno. Ring a bell
                  El Infierno??? nah brotha can't say that I do.....Where you using that same handle?

Comment

El Infierno??? nah brotha can't say that I do.....Where you using that same handle?

Yessir same handle and everything but I have not posted in about say three years lol. Work and other things took over my life but I still came here for Boxing news and what not but never signed in.

This is El Infierno bro:

Comment

Yessir same handle and everything but I have not posted in about say three years lol. Work and other things took over my life but I still came here for Boxing news and what not but never signed in.

This is El Infierno bro:

oh snap yeah I think I member now........that movie is legit.....welcome back hermano.....como vez aqui seguimos con los gueyes estos......ahahhah

Comment

Working...
                      X