Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd's comeback fight - Who should it be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
    He should come back and fight Spoon23
    lol....... too funny

Comment

Who are those dumb fuuckks asking for Gennady the media hyped bum?
      D ye know how big is the guy? It's impossible unless GGG is drained and then y'all fuuuckkers w'd say he was drained GGG.
      He schoole every bull**** white the media created and you guys won't stop, uh uh.
      He just didn't let there be a media work white boy.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
        He should come back and fight Spoon23
        Phuck that, I don't want Spoon23 to get that kinda payday.

If Mayweather is going to be fighting a fan on some Roy Jones Jr type ****, I say he should fight me. I mean I'm going to get stopped but I'll put in an honest effort to earn that check.
        Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 05-01-2016, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
          At this point for me, the ONLY and i mean ONLY opponent I'd want to see Floyd fight is GGG. Anyone else is not worth it. If no GGG then stay retired.

You get your 100+ mil easily if you fight GGG
          What has Bumlovkin done to earn a Mayweather fight? He isn't even the champion in his own division...

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
            At this point for me, the ONLY and i mean ONLY opponent I'd want to see Floyd fight is GGG. Anyone else is not worth it. If no GGG then stay retired.

You get your 100+ mil easily if you fight GGG
            KB would kick Floyd's arse too

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              A grizzly bear that hasn't eaten in a week
              But can he make 147?

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                PPV's aren't all about two individual draws. Its definitely a good thing to have, but its not the most important selling point.

Its the matchup that can sell well, granted at least one fighter is a PPV star, and the other is seen to be a huge threat, especially to someone like Floyd. Floyd-GGG would sell like crazy, because Floyd would be close to an underdog and would have to go through adversity (in size disadvantage) to win. You'd either be crazy or biased to admit otherwise
                Mayweather Canelo II
                Mayweather Pacquiao II

Both are bigger than a Mayweather Bumlovkin fight.

Comment

If I'm a betting man, i would say broner or garcia....

broner will be able to sell the hype in the pressers.. And is probably the only opponent ever that could make floyd look like the good guy

Garcia is tailor made for floyd, flat footed, undefeated, hispanic, titlist....

Comment

Originally posted by PunchMeIDareYou View Post
                    Your a delusional moron.
                    Love you too.

Comment

Garcia, Broner, perhaps Khan if he wins or even makes it competitive. I could also see Manny II. Those are all good money fights and not overly dangerous which means he could fight a couple off that list.

Not that they add much to his legacy but winning more fights against solid opposition at his age adds to his longevity which certainly doesn't hurt but not like it would move him up to the very top tier which I don't think he could reach even if he did something crazy in his comeback fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X