Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More accurate Poll of the Pac May fight Win, draw etc..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks like floyd loses again (im not counting the 15 troll votes saying floyd won a lopsided battle) so it looks like pac won close is in the lead

Comment

Spoon23 two polls one 82% Floyd the other 73% Floyd how does that feel? embrace reality.

Comment

I thought the same thing, and agree. Why not make the results public?

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          This ****ing made my day!!!
          He should have thought more clearly.... Poor t@rd... Humiliated yet never defeated... He is that dumb!!!

War Spoon23!!! Never surrender!!! In slow motion, on your lil bus to school, you are always special!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            War Spoon23!!! Never surrender!!! In slow motion, on your lil bus to school, you are always special!!!
            You guys are killing me. But hey, Spoon does it to himself!

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
              I can see Spoon literally killing floyd one day mumbling some gibberish about slow motion whilst toting a gun and shooting floyd as he drives down the road throwing bundles of money at homeless strippers.
              We all lol at this one , but then I got a shiver and thought its more reality than its not which is a worry , the FBI would investigate him if they knew all he writes as its the same extreme mentality as the inner thoughts of a terrorist attached to the Taliban .

That kid is mentally disturbed .

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                You guys are killing me. But hey, Spoon does it to himself!
                He's literally in the thread but refusing to respond I feel like a bully now I'm starting to feel guilty. Lmao. You can see what thread he's in on his profile. What a sad oaf.

Comment

I voted Floyd won a close battle, But it was a shlt fight that cost £20. This is why I would like a rematch, so I can stream it and finally get my moneys worth

Comment

More accurate poll

Yep!! More accurate poll for sure!!! You really broke it down!!! Getting to the bottom of things.

Dude, I feel for you. Was kinda hoping to spare you from this... But you are young...

You will get over it...

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      We all lol at this one , but then I got a shiver and thought its more reality than its not which is a worry , the FBI would investigate him if they knew all he writes as its the same extreme mentality as the inner thoughts of a terrorist attached to the Taliban .

That kid is mentally disturbed .
                      He lacks the qualities to actually carry anything out...that's why he needs to use this outlet to vent his frustrations.

Comment

Working...
                      X