Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone knowledgeable in the bible confirm this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE REED™
    Ric, you barely know what's going on and haven't a clue who is even right or wrong.

the ? is .................were you exposed by that Klit lovin Enayze mofo??????

Last edited by extracurRICular; 11-17-2015, 12:17 PM.

Comment

It's obvious he's a jealous god just by his conduct.

Look at what a noble follower Moses was... following him, preaching his word, delivering the 10 commandments, leading people out of misery..

And when god tells moses to speak to the rock and strike it so that water comes out so that people can drink from it... moses says "must we give you water", instead of giving god ALLLLL the credit for the water...

So moses took the credit instead of mentioning god, and god didnt like that he didnt get any credit.

And just like that... god says **** you moses you're not coming to the promise land.

I mean seriously wtf.... ya cant let it slide? How about.. hey moses, next time uhhh... mention the fact I helped out too..

Adam and Eve... brand new people, barely know wtfs going on... dont eat from this apple tree... they do... CONDEMNED! you and the entire POPULATION - CONDEMNED!

The ****... my step son, who probably knew about as much as adam and eve did... snuck a piece of candy he knew he wasnt suppose to have.

You know what I did? Talked to him.

Educate him on sneaking and lying and how you lose peoples trust... and he's been much better now.
      If hes God he knew that would all happen. It worked out all tho His plan. Wether you think its foolish is irrelevant because even the bible states Mans wisdom is foolishness to God and Gods wisdom is foolishness to man. So its expected those with no spiritual eye cannot see the purpose.

Comment

• Irs like a child trying to understand an adults reasoning. Their mind just isnt capable

Comment

You like kool-aid?
          thats stuff is too expensive.

i like

Comment

No... I wasnt... because we had been talking about the 10 commandments the entire time, and he brings up 2 vague scriptures in the bible.

I figured you would of caught on to that... but no... you didn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Come on now. Why the need to be so condescending and insulting? Stuff like this is why people can't have adult discussions about topics like religion.

You can disagree with someone without mocking them. Surely you must know this concept.
              Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
              That's why I just ignore his "kinder"garten rhetoric. I'll find a child to argue on his level......
              You know why, because when we are having a discussion about the god that people believe in, and their answer to a serious discussion is that I just don't understand because I'm human and he's god, it deserves the same level of absurd response.

If you and me are debating politics and I tell you, "You are just too stupid to understand economics" I think you would take offense to that. Religious people don't see their overt arrogance when talking to non religious people.

Saying "It's god and you don't understand" is NOT an adult discussion nor is it an intelligent response. It's what you tell children to calm them down.

Originally posted by Khalid X View Post
              That's not God admitting a character flaw (saying he is a jealous God).

In that verse God is saying he is a jealous God in the sense that he requires exclusive devotion to him (from his followers) and will not tolerate unfaithfulness in the form of worshiping other Gods.

It's equivalent to me saying I'm a jealous husband in the sense I won't tolerate any unfaithfulness from my wife.

In the context of which that was spoken, those humans entering into a committed relationship (as a Nation of people chosen by God).

It's not as if God forced them to worship him. That verse is just God holding them accountable to a choice they made.
              Prime example of how absurd theist logic is. It clearly states that he is jealous in the Bible, and we get rationalization 1, 345 to interpret it correctly...lol

This is the exact reason there are 30,000 sects of Christianity and it's hilarious anytime one of you give the "right" interpretation of what I'm reading with my own two eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                You know why, because when we are having a discussion about the god that people believe in, and their answer to a serious discussion is that I just don't understand because I'm human and he's god, it deserves the same level of absurd response.

If you and me are debating politics and I tell you, "You are just too stupid to understand economics" I think you would take offense to that. Religious people don't see their overt arrogance when talking to non religious people.

Saying "It's god and you don't understand" is NOT an adult discussion nor is it an intelligent response. It's what you tell children to calm them down.

Prime example of how absurd theist logic is. It clearly states that he is jealous in the Bible, and we get rationalization 1, 345 to interpret it correctly...lol

This is the exact reason there are 30,000 sects of Christianity and it's hilarious anytime one of you give the "right" interpretation of what I'm reading with my own two eyes.
                Were you raped by a priest as a child????????

Comment

• Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                  Were you raped by a priest as a child????????
                  Speaking of childish......

You did get one thing right, priests do rape little boys. Hmmm, wonder why, maybe that ridiculous idea of not having them touch girls and locking them up with boys.

Great idea god!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    Speaking of childish......

You did get one thing right, priests do rape little boys. Hmmm, wonder why, maybe that ridiculous idea of not having them touch girls and locking them up with boys.

Great idea god!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                      Irs like a child trying to understand an adults reasoning. Their mind just isnt capable
                      Stop talking about Ric that way....

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                      thats stuff is too expensive.

i like

Classic right there. Kool Aid was high class..lol

Comment

Working...
                      X