No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mariusz Wach Admits He Lost Interest in Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mariusz Wach Admits He Lost Interest in Boxing

Polish giant Mariusz Wach (27-1, 15KOs) has apparently lost interest in the sport of boxing. Wach has not fought since taking a one-sided beating at the hands of IBF/IBO/WBA/WBO champion Wladimir Klitschko in November. Following the match, Wach tested positive for anabolic steroids.

[Click Here To Read More]

Let's hope Wach recovers, this article is a little bit unsettling.
    A 'wide range of people' helped him prepare for Wlad; so he was not responsible or aware what he was ingesting in his system? Disturbing.

I actually still had the belief Wach could make some noise in the HW division. But the steroids allegations are serious of course.

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
      Let's hope Wach recovers, this article is a little bit unsettling.
      A 'wide range of people' helped him prepare for Wlad; so he was not responsible or aware what he was ingesting in his system? Disturbing.

I actually still had the belief Wach could make some noise in the HW division. But the steroids allegations are serious of course.
      The reason he is unsettled and has lost interest in boxing is not because of the "beating" he took, but because of the accusations he received after the fight.

Comment

"Dark thoughts"? I don't like the sound of that. Trust me, when a person starts talking about dark thoughts, take them seriously. :sad1:

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
          The reason he is unsettled and has lost interest in boxing is not because of the "beating" he took, but because of the accusations he received after the fight.
          I know, mel gibson.
          If you read my comment, I didn't claim anything about the beating being a direct reason.

Comment

Wach took some PUNISHMENT in that fight. It was crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
              Wach took some PUNISHMENT in that fight. It was crazy.
              It was nonsensical, steroids or not.

Comment

Tunney already made a thread about this.

Comment

Theres no way that guy is on steroids. I just cant see it. I mean we have no visual indications at all.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
                    "Dark thoughts"? I don't like the sound of that. Trust me, when a person starts talking about dark thoughts, take them seriously. :sad1:
                    Apparently he doesnt only look like Andrew Golota, he's got same mental issues ...

Comment

Working...
                    X