No announcement yet.

Is Vitali Klitschko a hypocrite?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    yeah I thought it was more of a sarcastic clap, laughing at the situation than any genuine appreciation of Haye. It is likely Vitali could not even see what happened from where he was standing and shook his hand merely because it was offered to him.
    Let's cut the boll****.... Vitali could clearly be heard saying to David HAYE.... "DID u knock him out".. He was clapping because Haye had just put Chisora in his place... there was nothing fake about it. Vitali DOES NOT need to hide the fact that he was disgusted with Chisora when he's ecstatic about what Haye had just done. Vitali is not that great of an actor... he was genuinely smiling when David made his way over to him & was giving a standing ovation.

If anyone doesn't think for a second Vitali didn't wish it was him coming out of that fray instead of Haye... you're all delusional. Vitali has a rep to protect & that's the ONLY reason Chisora didn't get a VK beatdown outside of the ring.
    Last edited by jimmy1569; 02-23-2012, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Whats wrong with VK shaking his hand? Haye deserves respect for what he did and Chisora is to blame for the whole thing and now looks like an idiot having lost to Vitali and getting pragged by Haye within a period of a few hours.

Comment

Damn, Haye was backing the **** away from Chisora. "I don't wan't to lose my license".

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
          Let's cut the boll****.... Vitali could clearly be heard saying to David HAYE.... "DID u knock him out".. He was clapping because Haye had just put Chisora in his place... there was nothing fake about it. Vitali DOES NOT need to hide the fact that he was disgusted with Haye when he's ecstatic about what Haye had just done. Vitali is not that great of an actor... he was genuinely smiling when David made his way over to him & was giving a standing ovation.
          Bro, it took us 3 videos a day or two later to see what actually happened and that is with various camera angles up close to the incident. I'm not sure what you think Vitali was supposed to see from where he was standing, imo he was just amused by the whole incident but you're free to read whatever you want into it.

If anyone doesn't think for a second Vitali didn't wish it was him coming out of that fray instead of Haye... you're all delusional. Vitali has a rep to protect & that's the ONLY reason Chisora didn't get a VK beatdown outside of the ring.
          The real question is why VK couldn't put the beatdown on Chisora inside the ring. The considerably smaller man walked through his punches and had him backing up all night, winning the final round amongst others.

Comment

Vitali would have done exactly the same if Chisora walked over like that to him after hitting another fighter a couple of days before.

Comment

The people bigging up Haye make me laugh. He hit Chisora with a bottle, a sucker punch and an elbow and still couldn't hurt him. And when Chisora approached him for a fair fight he kept squeeling "get away from me".

Haye looked like he didn't want to fight Chisora man to man at all.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Chisora View Post
                The people bigging up Haye make me laugh. He hit Chisora with a bottle, a sucker punch and an elbow and still couldn't hurt him. And when Chisora approached him for a fair fight he kept squeeling "get away from me".

Haye looked like he didn't want to fight Chisora man to man at all.
                Chisora got saved by his team he was on his knees when his team took haye to the floor.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Chisora View Post
                  Damn, Haye was backing the **** away from Chisora. "I don't wan't to lose my license".
                  Your boy is a coward that acts like a bully to cover his cowardice.. whenever he feels an impending threat he combats it by doing something to make it look as if he's not afraid... deep down all of Chisora's acts this weekend might seem courageous to the average week minded individual viewing it.... but anyone who really knows.. his actions stem from the fact he's afraid of his own shadow & needs to seek immediate treatment for his mental blocks.... when he had no more ammunition to combat Haye verbally... he gave up.. just like when he slapped Vitali & anyone who knows why he REALLY did it is because he did NOT want to LOOK INTO VITALI'S EYES & SHOW VITALI THAT HE'S AFRAID... he had to intentionally wear that mask as he didn't want no part of the staredown... Derek goes to the school of let me fight my fears by showing aggression.... it's all cowardice in the end.
                  Last edited by jimmy1569; 02-23-2012, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiozzo View Post

he shaked the hand of Haye after the brawl !
                    Vitali is proud of Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiozzo View Post

he shaked the hand of Haye after the brawl !
                      He's no hypocrite, he was just happy to see somebody put hands on a guy who slapped him in the face outside of the ring. I would have shook Haye's hand too.

Haye caved that fools chin in, LOFL!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X