Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The same sneaky right hand that rocked Dawson here is a weapon in Hopkins arsonal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's the thing with Dawson, he gets lazy in there and sometimes it looks like he spaces out, he could have easily avoided that. I expect Hopkins to clinch alot, really stick on to Dawson, as Dawson's inside fighting is subpar.

Comment

There is a reason they call the straight right hand the southpaw killer.

Guess what Dawson is a southpaw and B-Hop has a great straight right so really this is obvious, of course Dawson is going to get hit with some nice right hands.

The question remains will B-Hop be able to do it enough to win the fight, Dawson inconsistencies give B-Hop a chance especially if he can hurt him but that is asking a lot.

Comment

I think Dawson was susceptible to that shot because of the other work Johnson was doing. First he lands a solid right to the body, which Dawson didn't like at all. Then he lands a solid left that was kind of a cross between a jab and a hook, right on Dawson's jaw. I think this knocked his concentration and left him open to the right.

Comment

Nonetheless, Dawson by SD.

Comment

Working...
          X