Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Oscar return and beat Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe...........if margo puts another smack down on cotto,then i could see oscar beating cotto

if they fought in 8 weeks time cotto would knock him out

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
      It is not my opinion it is a fact that Oscar was robbed. Go and start a thread in boxing history and put up a poll. Robbery or not? It was a robbery.

So Broner beat Ponce De Leon? Ok, whatever you say.
      Fine, I'll go with your "robbery theory." Even if he won the Mosley fight he still lost 5 fights on the biggest stage. I'm giving you that and Oscar still has twice as many losses as Cotto, you'll need more than "He got robbed in one fight" to help your argument especially when it was against a guy he lost to before and a guy Cotto beat.

I'm not saying there aren't robberies but the Tito fight was no ones fault but Oscars. I think it should have been a draw because he ran, I think he won more rounds easily but like I said before Oscar FINDS WAYS TO LOSE HIS FIGHTS.

Comment

naw im good forbes put hands on oscar in 2007 that should have never happen. oscar did good in career dont need to come back but hey maybe the time off help him

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
          Fine, I'll go with your "robbery theory." Even if he won the Mosley fight he still lost 5 fights on the biggest stage. I'm giving you that and Oscar still has twice as many losses as Cotto, you'll need more than "He got robbed in one fight" to help your argument especially when it was against a guy he lost to before and a guy Cotto beat.

I'm not saying there aren't robberies but the Tito fight was no ones fault but Oscars. I think it should have been a draw because he ran, I think he won more rounds easily but like I said before Oscar FINDS WAYS TO LOSE HIS FIGHTS.
          So you admit that Oscar won more rounds, yet still lost the fight.

Comment

Really? What goes through some people's heads, of course he can't.

Comment

Hell no.......he will brutalize Oscar.....................like a tranny on a leash...........

Comment

The polls some people make make me laugh. Cotto got beat by margs, and will get beat by him again this year. If Oscar makes a return soon, Cotto wouldn't stand a chance.

Comment

well,

ODH did very well against the man Cotto wanted to be like, Trinidad.

But today, we don't know much about Oscar since the long lay-off.

Comment

Working...
                  X