Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd pays Travis Tygart and the USADA to test for his fights.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    IF somehow PAC popped, here are the repercussions;

1. Floyd doesn't have to fight him anymore
    2. Floyd's '0' is held intact
    3. The one name that rival's Floyd's name as best of his era is forever tarnished

sounds like a good plan for Floyd...so good that he even pays for these tests

Dude thought he was backing Manny into a corner. Manny said, "ok, f uck it, lets do your stupid tests. Lets pick a neutral agency that you haven't paid for and that neither of us has ties to".

New excuse coming soon followed by vacation, and then retirement. He'll be back next year to fight Kahn.

Comment

There's nobody else to pay for it....

Comment

I thought testing is a fight expense show a link where it says Floyd Mayweather would pay for it please

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          So wait some ididots in this thread think Floyd is going to pay off USADA to create a false negative on Pac, kill the fight, kill the hype, kill the cash and kill the time you spent training?

Wait is that what you guys think?
          Who invited this bum to the party?

Shoo fly.

Unless you can explain why Manny should trust an organization paid for by the guy who accused him of cheating.

Neutral, third party agreed on by both guys is the only way to go. Manny already gave in to the testing demands, will Floyd agree to a different agency?

I think not.

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
            Who else is going to pay for the testing? Golden Boy?
            Yes, if they want the fight to happen. They're the ones who have the cry baby as a fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              IF somehow PAC popped, here are the repercussions;

1. Floyd doesn't have to fight him anymore
              2. Floyd's '0' is held intact
              3. The one name that rival's Floyd's name as best of his era is forever tarnished

sounds like a good plan for Floyd...so good that he even pays for these tests
              u too??? smh...

u ppl act as if usada gives a frikk about this little boxing match. i mean they test olympic athletes and they are assinged to do so by the us government. why the fluck would they risk that for floyd mayweather jr? seriously...now its a conspiracy. smh.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                u too??? smh...

u ppl act as if usada gives a frikk about this little boxing match. i mean they test olympic athletes and they are assinged to do so by the us government. why the fluck would they risk that for floyd mayweather jr? seriously...now its a conspiracy. smh.

Why does Floyd get to choose all of the parameters?

Comment

Originally posted by Exposé View Post
                  Dude thought he was backing Manny into a corner. Manny said, "ok, f uck it, lets do your stupid tests. Lets pick a neutral agency that you haven't paid for and that neither of us has ties to".

New excuse coming soon followed by vacation, and then retirement. He'll be back next year to fight Kahn.

yup...i'm pretty sure we'll hear the 'im not even thinking about boxing, i just fought 200 days ago' angle later on this year

Comment

After Floyd beats Ortiz, its vacation time again!

Comment

Originally posted by Exposé View Post

Why does Floyd get to choose all of the parameters?
                      i dont give a fluck who tests them. but i dont think that is why arum is asking for this at all. im just not gullible to believe that the testing agency is somehow dishonest. theres not a shred of evidence to suggest that. usada has a pretty spotless reputation. the excuses coming outta the pac camp certainly seem like they dont want this fight happening. arum's word isnt bible scripture. well...to some of u, i just dont kno....

Comment

Working...
                      X