No announcement yet.

sick of hearing that PBF ist affraid of MARGARITO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Floyd could have fought Margarito in August or November or somewhere in between. Margarito called out Floyd. [B]Floyd said not this time.

This was known way before any signing of any fight. Could have been signed in April, May, June, July, August, .... Stop the denials. Don't make it sound like there was a small window of opportunity ....
    Talk about denial.

Comment

• Originally posted by bravestone View Post
      Talk about denial.
      OK .... so maybe I gave you too much credit and thought you knew what you were talking about. Either you knew and are in denial or don't know .........

Comment

• Floyd definitely ducked Margarito though.

Comment

• Name me one Top Rank fighter Floyd had a bout with after he left Arum and that company.?

I'll wait...

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            Name me one Top Rank fighter Floyd had a bout with after he left Arum and that company.?

I'll wait...
            Both sides were OK at that point in time. Think about it .... Arum was probably thinking that until Floyd moves onto another promoter, there is still a chance that Floyd can change his mind and Floyd may still be questioning his move ....

both sides at the beginning said it was amicable split and Arum said that he was hopeful that a Margarito vs Floyd fight would happen and was willing to wait a few more months before getting Margarito in the ring again until Floyd decides. Floyd .... well, he didn't want Margarito so Margarito fought Clottey instead.

Comment

• Floyd ducked Marg plain and simple. We don't know if he was scared or what, but that he ducked Marg is fact.

Comment

• A bigger version of Castillo of course Floyd had nightmares. He was Floyd's boogeyman the guy has done some fantastic duck jobs
                Throught his career

Comment

Working...
                X