Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey butthurt Manny fans...come joing me and lets let the butthurt flow together

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always room to meditate with thurman too...

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
      True. Even if i was a floyd fan i'd still be hurt.
      In one of the threads after the fight I said both fan bases should be disappointed. After all these years, that's what they put up? 300 jabs, and a few crosses that did nothing? Guys in here were saying Floyd was going to crucify manny and that's the best that he did? Ill tell you what was embarrassing, Bhop vs kovalev. Bhop did absolutely nothing, even worse than manny, and then got savagely beat around the ring in round 12. If that happened here, then I could understand if they bragged. But really, this was a fight between two guys who barely did anything, with one guy barely doing a bit more. A few flurries like manny did in round four sprinkled throughout the fight and it would have been way closer. That's the difference.

Comment

Right now pac vs martinez....who you got????

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

I was about to ask if there's any room left on that snake...but who the f**k am I kidding, that snake got enough seats for the entire western hemisphere

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            Dude I think I'm even more hurting in the butt more on this one than the JMM KO. At least then I could just tell myself that Manny got caught with one tremendous shot and that it happens. But losing 9 of 12 rounds...following Floyd around and helplessly swinging at air...it was sad for me to see. Yeah I'm definitely more butthurt on this one.
            I'm just gotta chalk it up to the shoulder

Comment

i seriously thought it would bother me more but it doesn't...

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                I'm just gotta chalk it up to the shoulder
                Atta boy! Canelo was weight drained at 152. A skeleton!

Canelo is still undefeated, cotto style baby!

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  i seriously thought it would bother me more but it doesn't...
                  Because nothing happened man. When Holyfield got his ass kicked by John Ruiz I was devastated because he actually got beat up. Same with when tito got smashed by Bhop. That didnt happen here, it was an uneventful bore. I honestly think it was staged.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    Because nothing happened man. When Holyfield got his ass kicked by John Ruiz I was devastated because he actually got beat up. Same with when tito got smashed by Bhop. That didnt happen here, it was an uneventful bore. I honestly think it was staged.

as with Beer, KO6 bugged me a whole lot more than this...for this fight, im not really bothered that PAC lost a light sparring session

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                      In one of the threads after the fight I said both fan bases should be disappointed. After all these years, that's what they put up? 300 jabs, and a few crosses that did nothing? Guys in here were saying Floyd was going to crucify manny and that's the best that he did? Ill tell you what was embarrassing, Bhop vs kovalev. Bhop did absolutely nothing, even worse than manny, and then got savagely beat around the ring in round 12. If that happened here, then I could understand if they bragged. But really, this was a fight between two guys who barely did anything, with one guy barely doing a bit more. A few flurries like manny did in round four sprinkled throughout the fight and it would have been way closer. That's the difference.
                      Yeah it was pretty bad, EB. Career lows as far as punches landed went for each fighter -- in what was dubbed by many as the fight of the century? I mean it's mind boggling when you think about it. I thought there was definitely a chance for a letdown of sorts considering the over the top hype for the fight, but even what we witnessed Saturday far went below my lowest expectations of my wildest dreams, smh

Originally posted by Tay Roc View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X