Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevens: Golovkin is a Hype Job, I'll Demolish His Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by richardt View Post
    That could work against GGG. Stevens best chance is to get GGG to fight angry and trade with him because that gives Stevens his only shot as Teddy Atlas would say.
    GGG has shown great composure thus far. he could give Stevens a Greg Haugen style beatdown Chavez style. I can see that. Or he just gets KO'd quickly. I don't think GGG will fight angry, but he won't be worrying about the damage he's dishing out if this guy keeps yapping off.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      GG's a hype job, and Stevens will test that chin!
      you are the biggest idiot on this website. how do u have green K when I vehemently disagree with every ignorant thing i've ever read coming from you? Guess its from having floyd & broners cack in your mouth 24/7

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        This fight isn't a forgone conclusion.
        yes it actually is. so was the Peterson KO. you just are too ignorant to know any better. GGG will trainroll this guy. Jesse Brinkly beat this bum for crying out loud. This guy is not agile or skilled he just punches like a beast. GGG is the total package, curtis is the flavor of the month one trick pony.
        Last edited by rogdogx; 08-21-2013, 04:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MightyWhitey View Post
          this is why im so interested in this fight. the one thing we know is every1 who fought GGG was scared ****less before fighting him. Rosado and macklin were terrified.

stevens wont be scared. cant wait for this one.
          That's bullshit, both Rosado and Macklin were not scared of GGG till the first round of the fight because they both, just like Stevens, thought that Golovkin is overrated. They both changed their minds AFTER the first round not before.

Just wait till the fight, after first round Stevens will be like this

Comment

i expect stevens to try to get under ggg's skin to make him fight angry and catch him with a big left hook. i also expect it to backfire as ggg keeps his cool, only gets more motivated and knocks stevens out regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by djinferno View Post
              This is the same people who predicted that Dawson would mop Stevenson....

Yall dont know **** bout boxing lol
              A lot of people weren't suprised seeing a man who had just been weight drained and dominated get put to sleep by a big puncher. good win for stevens but it comes with an asterisk. dawson certainly didn't have the untouchable killer vibe GGG has

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
                i wonder if GGG was black stevens would use the word hype.....
                Frank Ducketts would be his bigger fan on this forum.

Comment

It's really funny to see the "I hate power punchers" brigade get behind a power puncher just because he's fighting someone they hate.

Comment

Originally posted by BajanXLegend View Post
                    GGG is overrated, and Curtis will expose his chin, Then you can start calling him Good Girl Golovkin.
                    Stevens' power is soo fucking overrated.

Comment

GGG should get a better manager/promotor. This guy is a step down from his previous fight. Its a waste of time.

Comment

Working...
                      X