Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: No Shocker if Mayweather Jr. Never Fights Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd will continue to fight............................................. ....................just not inside the ring against other boxers,

Hide yo baby mommas and hide yo kids cuz Floyd Jr will commit assault again after the Pac Mosley fight just like he did after the Pac-Marg fight.

Comment

Originally posted by _Hisoka View Post
      Just saw at the top.
      U obviously get confused OFTEN....DUMBO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by _Hisoka View Post
        More like walked him down the rest of the way, imposed himself. So why are they (Pacquiao and his team) constantly mentioning Floyd's name?
        They're promoting a fight and reporters tend to ask Manny and his camp about Floyd. Why has Floyd mentioned Pac's name this past year?

Comment

The reason Floyd hasnt fought yet in 2011 is because their are no out of prime Welters for Floyd to fight or no lightweights or Junior lightweights have called him out..

Wait I take that back, Khan and Ortiz have called out Floyd.. We just might see him back in 2011...

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            LAS VEGAS – It has been one year and two days since undefeated Floyd Mayweather Junior's last fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

Have to agree with Freddie, if it's not in his heart anymore he should hang them up......otherwise he should fight ORTIZ this summer, and MP after that and then hang them up.................

Comment

Originally posted by Sybian View Post
              uhm they are being asked about it?
              so what .and the interviewer happends to be one of manny's obsesive fans

Comment

retired mayweather

UNBELIEVABLE BUT TRUE ---- Manny Pacquiao scared the great Floyd Mayweather Jr. into retirement without even lifting a glove ! !

Comment

Originally posted by romeom View Post
                  UNBELIEVABLE BUT TRUE ---- Manny Pacquiao scared the great Floyd Mayweather Jr. into retirement without even lifting a glove ! !
                  FACT:

Mayweather scared Pac into killing a fight by asking for random blood tests.....

http://www.boxingscene.com/pacquiao-...day-cut--27427

Comment

floyd is a massive draw but, i think his greed for money has backfired on him.
                    i mean, at the time of pacman taking on clottey, floyd took on shane which was supposed to upstage manny and co but in time has had an adverse affect because floyds crew were unable to see past the pile of money for the mosley fight and realise that it would have been better for pacman to face mosley first...why? firstly,pacman may have lost to mosley. second, should manny have won the fight in whatever fashion floyd then had a target to beat but, like sniffman hatton pacman knew he only had to go through ricky in less than ten rnds because floyd beat him first.
                    i would say that although at the time of the clottey fight and floyds fight with shane (which was a bigger ask if we all remember after mosley handing plasterito a fearful beating) that, arum saw how things would unfold and deliberately avoided any negotiations with floyd as he could later use shane who has always been a cash cow win or lose to make a f.u.c.k.i.n. fortune.
                    clever little ****.
                    during the last year and two days we have seen floyds world become or go the same way as other high profile fighters who have been too big for their boots.... downwards! his money,taxes,the cops,women,accusations etc.
                    ring any bells? yeah.
                    i still think floyd would beat manny as long as all this other out of the ring stuff does not affect his fighting.
                    and the chances of that not being a factor(given the strength of his troubles) in a fight with anybody in the near future are remote.
                    i think weve seen the last of floyd mayweather.
                    its a shame that he would be remembered for avoiding the biggest star in boxing at the moment and it will forever haunt him.
                    lastly, although i am a big floyd fan he will never in a million years no matter who he faces be anywhere near as great as sugar ray robinson.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                      The reason Floyd hasnt fought yet in 2011 is because their are no out of prime Welters for Floyd to fight or no lightweights or Junior lightweights have called him out..

Wait I take that back, Khan and Ortiz have called out Floyd.. We just might see him back in 2011...
                      The same out of prime WW's Pacquiao is fighting and the LW he wants to fight next. GTFO moron.

Comment

Working...
                      X