No announcement yet.

Gorilla Dogs is a punk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gorilla Dogs is a punk

I know we already know this and shouldn't put much stock into this child but still it has to be said. Gorilla Dogs is a ***** ass hoe. What kind of ***** runs from his problems or adversity like that? Someone tricks him into posting a picture of himself and then he makes up excuses about how it isn't him and then up and leaves like a *****....For a long time I just thought trolls on the internet just like to stir people up for the wow factor but now I gotta really question this guy. Dude must be a doormat in real life. Show some backbone and stand up for yourself Gorilla Dogs.

Your beating a dead horse son. Let it go, he made a joke outta himself with his consistent trolling but it all backfired hard on him.

Comment

how was he tricked? who tricked him?

panda didnt know that was the reason he left...thought he got banned again or something

Comment

he left? if yes then whats the big deal?

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post

panda didnt know that was the reason he left...thought he got banned again or something
          I assumed he was tricked simply because he started denying it right away. Maybe he wasn't tricked and is just a ******. He might be banned but he is still a ***** either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Dro View Post
            he left? if yes then whats the big deal?
            I don't know but a part of me wants GD to come apologize and own up to his stupidity. He's still a kid and it isn't too late for him to become a functioning person on society. GD needs an intervention and needs to take the criticism like a man.

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post

I think it was between Kev and Dorian, i might be wrong tho

Comment

Originally posted by dj Dick Buffman View Post
                I think it was between Kev and Dorian, i might be wrong tho
                oh yeah panda remembers now

he asked kev to take it down and kev just laughed at him

Comment

He is a coward, but he will back with another alt.

Alot of people still don't know that he was LAKAS who was a huge Pac fan then he created Gorilla Dogs who was a May fan.

He is a coward like his true fav fighter Mayweather.

I'm just glad the kid ain't black, I thought he was a brother but thank god that hes a white people problem, he just talked like was some G from the hood.. but really just an eastern european looking pig collecting unemployment checks.

Bet he really wishes he could log on again and make another 10 useless threads.

Comment

The dude tried to say he worked construction. That mother ****er looks like he hasn't done one minute of manual labor in his life.

Comment

Working...
                    X