No announcement yet.

Let me introduce myself......Im a new to the site

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by capt_sam View Post
    No doubt. This site has about 25 actual members. The other 100000 accounts are all of us using 250 alts each.
    Yeah I have a life..... Why the helll would I make a dual account? I got banned one time on the mixedmartialarts site for doing that ...

Comment

Originally posted by King Ghidorah View Post
      Nope, eh call me a virgin.....See if I care....
      So you have no idea of the pleasure when you penetrate some sweet tight pinkness, expel your seed into it in one angry thrust where you think about your dead relatives watching you with pride and wood, then later pray to Jebus that she was on the pill?

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        So you have no idea of the pleasure when you penetrate some sweet tight pinkness, expel your seed into it in one angry thrust where you think about your dead relatives watching you with pride and wood, then later pray to Jebus that she was on the pill?
        No..... Is that what you do? Also whos that on your av? Looks familiar....

Comment

Yeah the Hawks need to play like that one a game to game basis...... If they do that with majority of their roster healthy then the'lly be in the playoffs....

Yeah i'll pass, also what you said about Jesus is blasfemy.... Jesus was tempted by the devil many times and he rebuked him .......
          Doesn't sound like he rebuked anything, sounds like he made a offering of the flesh.

Matthew
          4:1 Then was Jesus led up of the spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.

16:23 - But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men

Mark

1:13 And he was there in the wilderness forty days, tempted of Satan; and was with the wild beasts; and the angels ministered unto him

8:33 But when he had turned about and looked on his disciples, he rebuked Peter, saying, Get thee behind me, Satan: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but the things that be of men

Luke

4:8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve

How come the Jew Zombie you worship sounds like such a phag? Way too ghey for my taste.

There is only one true god....

GIFSoup

P.S. It's Blasphemy
          Last edited by Mikhnienko; 11-15-2010, 07:31 PM.

Comment

lmao Spray, please tell me the AV you have now is the same one from when this guy asked this.....?

Would be golden lol

Comment

[IMG]

Comment

Yes it is what I do, and it helps me cum harder and faster. That is the beautiful Vaniity in my avi, you must recognize her from the tranny **** you were watching which you lied to papi Spray about.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                  lmao Spray, please tell me the AV you have now is the same one from when this guy asked this.....?

Would be golden lol

Yes it is what I do, and it helps me cum harder and faster. That is the beautiful Vaniity in my avi, you must recognize her from the tranny **** you were watching which you lied to papi Spray about.

lmao couldn't have worked out more perfect. Jesus freaks loves his shemales, typical.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                    lmao couldn't have worked out more perfect. Jesus freaks loves his shemales, typical.
                    <<<<<< and ppl who don't care about religion too, don't forget us.

Comment

<<<<<< and ppl who don't care about religion too, don't forget us.
                      you're representing that segment no doubt.

Were you an avid fan of this TV show?

Comment

Working...
                      X