No announcement yet.

Holiday Hatred time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
    I hate this thread, I hate the TS and above all, I hate Scotland and the racists who dwell there.
    We gotta give it 5 stars anyways tho Jr, just cuz it's D. He needs a lil Xmas cheer up. :mangler:

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
      It's all gravy bro. Just remember durin pissed off situations, you ain't fuckin the *****, you fuckin the *****. Angry sex is killer. Str8 up D, kill the ***** wit the dick. Kill her. :mangler:
      That might be the best advice I ever got.

People are saying, "oh cheer up, think of family.."

I like your idea better.

Comment

Mangler Jr..... If you were my son, I'd give you dog food for dinner and kick the **** outta you for dessert.

Comment

I hate this thread, I hate the TS and above all, I hate Scotland and the racists who dwell there.
          And scotland hates you

Comment

Give em a Scootish head boot!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Mangler Jr..... If you were my son, I'd give you dog food for dinner and kick the **** outta you for dessert.
              I've had a worse childhood than that. Look at my head for proof.
              Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
              And scotland hates you
              I once considered mangwanging a Scottish ho but then I remembered that I hate terrible teeth on a woman. :down:

Comment

I've had a worse childhood than that. Look at my head for proof.

I once considered mangwanging a Scottish ho but then I remembered that I hate terrible teeth on a woman. :down:
                Im glad you feel this way

Comment

Rocky where did the junkies attack you mate ? Shady b------s I hate the c---s as well .Bottles blades and probably f-----g syringes .Should have smashed one of them with a right hand to the temple .The we scag b----d would have probably knew all about it .A junkie probably can't even take a punch .You'd probably seriously hurt him if you connect clean enough . Rocky ko2. Use a combo.

Comment

I'm drinking Scotch and eating chicken legs after work. Wanna join me, honey?

Comment

That was FAO Malvada.

Comment

Working...
                      X