No announcement yet.

kickett coasts home against dulog

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kickett coasts home against dulog

my big hope willie kickett had another easy win on the undercard of the green griffin fight. i couldnt see the fight but apparently he did it easy and carried dulog from round 3 through to 10.

Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick View Post
    my big hope willie kickett had another easy win on the undercard of the green griffin fight. i couldnt see the fight but apparently he did it easy and carried dulog from round 3 through to 10.
    Yeah i was at the fight, and to be honest it was quite boring to watch, he had him hurt a few times and couldnt finish him off.

Comment

o good **** man. how was the night? id only heard.

dulog is apparently a hard guy to knockout..

another guy i talked to said willie could have finished it after the third round knock down but carried the guy to the end.. what you think?

Comment

Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick View Post
        o good **** man. how was the night? id only heard.

dulog is apparently a hard guy to knockout..

another guy i talked to said willie could have finished it after the third round knock down but carried the guy to the end.. what you think?
        Yeah i thought it was over after the knockdown aswell, but it looked like he didnt really push hard enough to put the guy out for good, but your right from the fights iv seen dulog has taken alot of punishment and has been able to see fights to the end..

But after that knockdown the fight just seemed to carry along slowly with willie hurting him a few times but not really going in for the slaughter, all in all willie is a great boxer and has alot of potential and will probably make far with the more experience he gains, but that fight just didnt really seem that exciting to me.

And i had a great night apart from a few pissed dickheads behind us who just kept talking stupid **** the whole time not even watching what was going on.. it was quite good, Iv been to a few of greens fights and they have always turned out great, the atmosphere is awsome, the dance girls are amazingly hot and give you something to stare at between rounds lol.

Comment

sounds good skyler thanks for ringside report.

willie seems to have talent to burn.. bit of a concern that after having both dulog and geronco in trouble he hasnt finished.

Comment

Yeah cool willie's gonna go somewhere, he's the next generation of australian boxing

Comment

Working...
            X