Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The End of British Boxing is coming. Are you ready?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
    LOL...it's great, isn't it...

Did you know...that IF the lowly Judah beats Khan, we will then know THE EXACT DATE British Boxing will die...

October 29th, 2011. Ward over Froch.

It's all up to you, Khan...you're their only Hope.

LMAOOOO!!
    True, true, LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      When Calzaghe retired and Hatton got KOed, im sure i heard the same thing.

What have Fat Yanks got to look forward to anyone? Andre Ward?
      Jose Benavidez, Brandon Rios, among others.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
        He said Yanks, not Mexicans.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
          He said Yanks, not Mexicans.
          Born here, trained here, what's not American about them?

Comment

Why are you naming Mexicans?

Either way Brandon Rios will get schooled by a good boxer. Benavidez looks good but i havent seen enough of him to really make a judgement.

Comment

Why are you naming Mexicans?

Either way Brandon Rios will get schooled by a good boxer. Benavidez looks good but i havent seen enough of him to really make a judgement.
              If you were born and raised here, and trained here all your life what exactly is Mexican about you? Brandon Rios represented the USA in the olympics. How much more loyal can he get? This isn't a Donaire where the guy spent a chunk of time in another country.
              Last edited by Biolink; 07-18-2011, 09:43 PM.

Comment

If you were born and raised here, and trained here all your life what exactly is Mexican about you? Brandon Rios represented the USA in the olympics. How much more loyal can he get? This isn't a Donaire where the guy spent a chunk of time in another country.
                Well they clearly are of Mexican heritage. But whatever, my point still stands.

Comment

Well they clearly are of Mexican heritage. But whatever, my point still stands.
                  Andre Ward is a mulatto and you mentioned him? Does he not count?

It just seems pretty picky to me. You got people mentioning Devon Alexander on here and how he just lost his last 3 fights. He's of African Ancestry. What makes it different with Mexicans?

Comment

Don't pay them any mind...they simply can't handle the pending, major collapse that is upon them....they're basically hating life right about now and will say anything to try and make it look like what I've said is NOT true....

After Froch and Khan are eliminated, there will be 0 British fighters that can be taken seriously at the highest level...

and in all likelihood (Modern Boxing History tells us this), most or all of their small crop of prospects won't even make it to the 2nd tier Haye, Froch, and Khan reached...

When it's all said and done, the garbage fans can amateurly hate all they want, because nothing changes the fact they are DOOMED...it's all in the nature of their little, 2nd rate Boxing nation to fail and collapse...year after year after year...

P.S.~ and fyi, as stated earlier, Donaire represented America in International tourneys as an amateur and tried out for The AMERICAN Olympic Team...

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
                      it's all in the nature of their little, 2nd rate Boxing nation to fail and collapse...year after year after year...
                      Yet we're still here laughing at the Yanks.

What's the bigger embarrassment?

Being decent at a sport for a long time.

or

Being dominant at a sport then losing your grip, can't produce the famed American heavyweight and has to resort to claiming Pinoys and Mexicans as your own.

Before Froch and Khan go, there will be about 5/7 more British fighters on the scene.

Comment

Working...
                      X