Stephen Smith calls for boycott of ppv

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephen Smith calls for boycott of ppv

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=8036895

this is what's it's going to take...i have to agree with stephen.

Comment

I'm going to boycott the re-match and you people need to spread the word..these fools cannot play us for suckers anymore...

NO MORE FUKING PPVs....all boxing fans needs to be outraged about this...These fuking corrupt judges fixed the fight..Filipino politicians are corrupt to the bones but these judges tops them...

Comment

Amen. That's the spirit. That is precisely why I find it funny when idiotic fans actually go searching out the next big ppv star. Can I get a showtime championship boxing fight please??

Comment

Fuck out of here. What needs to be boycotted is the Re-match, and thats it.

Comment

I agree and I stated that in my "R.I.P Boxing" thread.

I'm not giving one cent to Top Rank ever again, I'm done. I get 10-15 people at my house, we chip in and it doesn't cost much but I'm not giving a penny, mark my words.

Comment

I'm boycotting TR ppv's no question. I feel bad for Tim too because I want to see him fight but BOb is not getting a single ****ing cent from me until.

Comment

F*** Stephen A. Smith. Loud mouth company line speaking douche.

Comment

Yea honestly I refuse to watch another PPV until judges in Las Vegas are held more accountable for there actions! Too much BS in boxing and the reason it continues is because we as fans let them screw us over without any consequence. And I especiallly won't be watching a Pacquiao vs Bradley rematch because I don't need to see it again.

Comment

Maybe they should boycott Las Vegas.

At least in New Jersey their athletic commission suspended the three judges in the Williams Lara fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X