Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Young Pacquiao Knock-Out Hits. Must watch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Young Pacquiao Knock-Out Hits. Must watch!

They say he only started demolishing Boxers at a heavier weight. This video shows how Pacquiao was always a heavy hitter and a pressure fighter every since his young pro career.

He is a rare fighter who definitely is a very special fighter from the very start of his rise to fame. This video shows he was still a rough diamond that needs polishing but had the power and the tenaciousness to be feared by fighters.

[IMG][/IMG]

wasn't impressed,

looking 1 dimensional while knocking out a bunch of goat herders doesn't do it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      wasn't impressed,

looking 1 dimensional while knocking out a bunch of goat herders doesn't do it for me.
      /close thead

Comment

wasn't impressed,

As i said a rough diamond, hence a young and improving fighter who worked his way to the top to the years to become who he is today.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          As i said a rough diamond, hence a young and improving fighter who worked his way to the top to the years to become who he is today.
          Still....... you can tell some HOF's/ATG's are special when you watch their early fights.

I didn't really get that from Pacquiao

Comment

lol, pacquiao was lacking in athleticsm back then, slow punching, footspeed also weak

definitely malnourishment

Comment

Filipinos always knew he was special. That's why we supported him.

You guys act like Pacquiao is the only filipino fighter.

Comment

wasn't impressed,

logic tells me he's young and still learning,
                your logic tells me you're also 1 dimensional in your thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Defututus View Post
                  lol, pacquiao was lacking in athleticsm back then, slow punching, footspeed also weak

definitely malnourishment
                  go read a book bro

you're not a fight fan

Comment

Still....... you can tell some HOF's/ATG's are special when you watch their early fights.

I didn't really get that from Pacquiao
                    Well, I guess you got it wrong then.. As limited as he may look, he got things done.

Comment

Working...
                    X