No announcement yet.

Looking to join an nfl team for 25,000-50,000 dollars my starting year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to join an nfl team for 25,000-50,000 dollars my starting year

Where are tryouts? Is that reasonable to ask for that amount? I consider that a low amount of money to play professional football, but since I didn't play football in my high-school or college I'm not picky. Just looking for an opportunity.

There is a rookie minimum, I think its in the 200k's. Im almost sure. About tryouts, I guess you would have to find out about open tryouts, to make camp. What position do you play?

Comment

Originally posted by mexicali View Post
      There is a rookie minimum, I think its in the 200k's. Im almost sure. About tryouts, I guess you would have to find out about open tryouts, to make camp. What position do you play?
      I'd play receiver or runningback, because of my speed and agility. I need to start eating healthier tho, I'm about 5'10 in height and I weight 205 pounds of muscle mixed with fat. My prime weight when I was about 20-19 years old was 175-180 and I was alot faster when I was younger but I do believe I can get my speed back if I train hard enough.

I know 5'10 is a bit short for a receiver and it takes someone really fast to be a receiver at that height! I think of Desean Jackson type speed which is rare but yeah... I wish I was as fast as Jackson, but being realistic he is a beast and one of the fastest receivers in the sport.

I always wanted to do boxing, but seriously I'm getting to old for that sport. I should set more realistic goals like football. I'm 24 years old and boxing is probably the hardest sport to do even though I think I'd be good at it, its probably best to be in a sport that pays equally as much if not more and what I'd consider easier to do compared to boxing.

Many football players who have came to boxing have said that football is dramatically alot easier to do than boxing is.
      Last edited by starkiller; 12-18-2010, 07:29 AM.

Comment

the patriots top 3 recievers are all under 6'0". I know they have tryouts for baseball, but football haven't heard of them being open. I've heard of basketball also, im pretty sure there are though. Sproles is also a short running back at 5'8". Now if you have no play experience I imagine its going to be tough. Injury prone also, and competeing with guys who been doing it their whole life.

Comment

Working...
        X