Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    Seriously is he broke? There's no need to be fighting If he's not

nope. roy is still rich.

he's brain damaged. he thinks he's still got it, and that fights like these are what he needs to get on a run back into title contention.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      I think that's one of the guys Floyd gave a free turkey to
      He qualified for the Roy shot by beating Rockin'.

Comment

i haven't slept and i'm gonna stay up for this one. WAR ROY!!!

Comment

War Roy's Opponent.

Comment

Roy jones is back to clean up the cruiserweight division. Next I can see him getting a big fight with the Bellew/Cleverely winner in the UK which might actually sell 30000 to 50000 tickets! because it would be hot off the publicity and exposure of the big grudge rematch between those two. Add to that publicity "winner fights Roy Jones Jr" and it seems like even more is at stake to casual fans because Bellew or Cleverley get to fight a legend in the subsequent fight.

Comment

Constant butthurt comments after butthurt...

Roy Jones Jr is a grown ****ing adult he doesn't need the opinion of a boxing fan on a forum to make up when he calls it a day just like any other adult doesn't need to be told what to do, he makes that decision himself!

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                Thats been the storyline for the last decade.

Literally.

That exact storyline. For 10 years.
                I was at the Lacy fight and I know it was a smoke screen but in spots he looked like his old self. He really did. I actually started to think he was getting back to where he needed to be. That ended fast though when Green knocked him senseless in a round.

I really felt like sh@t when I saw Roy get knocked out because I shook the same hand that hit him behind the ear when Green fought in Biloxi on the undercard.

Comment

On a side note, Enzo Mac and Roy would be a good matchup.

If Roy caught the guy with anything remotely hard, he could knock out a former champ.

Comment

lol is he fighting a homeless guy?

Comment

Working...
                    X